Verifiedsupremesolarpower.com.au

100% · 2120%

Rick89
Rick89

Great!

Awesome system, quality products, top sales rep. Made solar power very easy to understand, saving money and the planet. Two in one cant ask for much better. Thankyou brian for your assistance.

Conny
Conny

great product and service

I recently had a system installed by supreme power. I was impressed with Caroline's great customer service from the first conversation and they made everything including the installation run very smoothly.highly recommend!

Steve and Mel
Steve and Mel

Highly Recommended!

Finally!! Someone who helps you Understand Solar ! We are so very happy with our system, and would Highly Recommend Supreme Power to EVERYONE

Steve and Mel - Roma Qld

Frances
Frances

Fantastic team

Love the efficient and professional service right from the beginning, Brian is fantastic, friendly, respectful and easy to communicate. The system were up and running less then a week, performance is excellent, couldn't be happier. Supreme Power has our highest regards in business, highly recommended.

zukun
zukun

good quality and services

Everything is working fantastic so far. The installation is professional, and they give us more suggestions about panel installation as well, nice service. Also, they are doing really good service after sale.

Ducatipaul
Ducatipaul

Excellent product

Great people to deal with, more than happy with the system, Installation team talked me through the operation of the system and we're extremely professional, substantial drop in my power bill and the system is working as advertised

Don
Don

Trouble free installation and excellent product

Just had a solar system fitted a month ago and its fab.

This installation was quick and trouble free. I would recommend this company 100%, service was first class and looking forward to the savings in the future.

Tullies
Tullies

Very happy camper

Very good to deal with through whole process.System runs as stated so very happy.A+++.Would highly recommend these guys for anyone thinking about getting into the solar market.Great product and great service.

john
john

Supreme Power

Right from the phone call to the finished job supreme power are great operators there was communication from start to finish the job was done on time and the installers were very helpful with information I would use them again with out hesitation.

Young Bill
Young BillGold Coast

Efficiency of the entire process

Everything about the quote, advice from the salesperson and installation went to plan with efficiency and always in a pleasant manner. All our enquiries were answered fully and instantly. Another back up to our policy of dealing with locals.

Nigel
Nigel5 posts

Supreme Savings

It's been just over 12 months since I had the 4.5 kw solar system installed. The staff service from start to finish was excellent. I was concerned for while after there was little change to the bills, but I did feel we were not using the system to its full advantage. It has taken some time but I finally got the rest of the family to use power where possible during the right times, and bingo savings +++.

Bill down from $700 to $130 I am so happy.

Thanks to all involved at Supreme Power.

TonyMG
TonyMGKooralbyn

A stress free experience

I heard back from Supreme Solar within 24 hours of requesting a quote by email. I was given my options over the phone in a very clear and precise manner. I received all the information promptly via email. Kylie from Supreme Solar followed up by phone, and after some discussion I was sold and placed an order. I could not fault my dealings with Supreme Solar. My system was installed within three weeks of requesting the quote! It was a totally stress free experience. The installers were incredibly efficient. The whole process was a breeze and I can recommend Supreme Solar with absolute confidence.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer