Great Insurance

I liked the content of the policy.
It was easy to set up before my trip.
The train staff were very helpful at all times and nothing was too much trouble.

Alan T

Alan T

Easy to set up

Travel insurance was a requirement for our tour but we would have taken it out anyway for peace of mind. SureSave was suggested by our travel agent and the process of setting it up was simple with no assistance required. We thought that the premium was reasonable.

Excellent customer service

SureSave was the only company l could find who would cover my husbands pre-existing heart related medical condition at an affordable cost when we travelled to the USA & Canada recently. It gave us great 'peace of mind' & made the trip possible.

Easy and convenient

The policy seemed to be reasonable and covered what I wanted. price semmed reasonable. It was easy to set up and suggested by the travel agent through which i did the booking. No customer support required.

Alison D.SureSave

Very pleased our Agent Anne encouraged ous to have Travel Insurance. We did unfortunately have to use it because every part of a $5K trip, airfares, cars, accomodation changed, due to unexpected illness followed by Dads passing.

Insurance claim madeYes
Alison D.SureSave

No receipt of payment received

Easy to set up.
I was supposed to provide the company I travelled with, a receipt of my payment to you but I never received one.
That didn't impress me.

Alison D.SureSave

We feel confident insuring with SureSave

Policy was easy to set up and from past experience feel very satisfied with the service provided
We did not have to make a claim on illness but did loose my jacket in Barcelona, only noticed it missing when we were on the train back to Madrid, so could not report the loss

Trips to Italy, France, Belgium and Egypt

The insurance policy was easy to set up and reasonably good value considering my age (72). I did not need to make a claim. If the need had arisen I am confident that it would have been fairly straightforward and I would use SureSave again.

Alison D.SureSave

Easy to set up and no drama to change cover

We thought this was very good value. The policy was easy to set up and hassle free when we needed to make alterations. The staff were very friendly and efficient.

Alison D.SureSave

Hi Carol, hope you had a great trip. I'm pleased to hear it was an easy process for you to set up and amend your policy. Will pass on the positive feedback to the team, thanks for the review!

Good Service.

Policy was good value and easy to set up. My travel agent made sure the cover was right for me.
I didn't have to make a claim, so I don't need to respond there.

Alison D.SureSave

Hi Sonia, thanks for the review. Great to hear your travel agent provided you with such great service, and that you found your policy to be good value. Hope you had a great time on your trip!

Review of SureSave

The policy was reasonably easy to setup. The policy would possibly have been good value had I need to make a claim. The provider's customer support was satisfactory and quick.

Alison D.SureSave

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you were pleased with your policy setup and with our customer support. Hope you had a lovely time on your trip!

Outstanding customer service

Great value and Customer service was outstanding by Katrina at Joondalup. I will definitely be back to use Sure Save again next holiday that's for sure. my dad also was impressed when he used them.

Terrific service, thank you

In the past I have found the process of arranging travel insurance on line somewhat of a risk, so I was pleased to find someone who was helpful with any queries I had and didn't make me feel like I was being silly or over cautious. The policy was great value (RACT discount).

great product

great product, no hassles when purchasing or in any stage
would recommend to friends and fsmaily and would definitely use suresave again for insurance
luckily I did not need to make a claim but was great having the piece of mind of insurance for my trip

My safe guard

Good value, easy set up as ongoing customer. Luckily didn't need to claim, so not sure how good support is at this point, hope never will have to, but i am sure you will be there for me.

Best policy I've ever had

Actually read the whole policy and felt very cared for. Thank you Policy was very easy to set up. The travel agency suggested the policy and I was very thankful.

Peace of mind

Our agent at Vivid Travel suggested the policy and we trust her
The policy was good value
We have used Sure Save before and would use again
Didn't have to claim but know it would have been fine if I needed to

Sally

SallyLaunceston Tas.

didnt use it but felt secure in having the insurance

Easy to set up by RACT, RACT gave good support and I followed there recommendations. RACT Travel is here in Launceston Tasmania. RACT - Royal Automobile Company Tasmania. Feel insurance is important for travel, especially on cruises. Thank you

Alison D.SureSave

Hi Sally, thanks for sharing your review. Glad to hear your trip went smoothly, and that you found your policy easy to set up with RACT. Hope you had a great time on your trip!

Excellent in every way

Certainly good value. On line screening for pre existing conditions was simply. My experience, given my age, was that insurance became more and more difficult, especially with pre existing medical conditions. SureSave just made it quick and stress free. Thank you.

Alison D.SureSave

Hi Peter, thanks for the review! Really pleased to hear that you found the process to be quick and stress free - I'm glad we could assist. Hope you had a lovely time on your trip.

A great way to go

Have gone with SureSave a few times now. Very easy to set up, and being someone with a medical condition, you get your results straight away. Easy to deal with.

Port S.

Port S.asked

Live in Australia, about to go on a 7 day fishing trip, will be on the mothership each night, during the day going on smaller boats to fish rivers/creeks in the Kimberley. Have selected "Australian Waters". My question is, will this still cover us when we get off the vessel on dry land ?
E.g. Medical evac if required ?

Customer E.SureSave

Hi there,

Yes you would be covered for medical evacuation if you call our Emergency Assistance team.

SureSave Customer Experience

Avr

Avrasked

I was about to purchase the ultimate cover for a Nepal Trek until I read Louj's review below. I am now seeking alternative quotes. Would you please explain why Sure Save took so long to settle his claim? Are there any hidden clauses that Sure Save uses to deny claims in circumstances described by Louj?

Jack

Any settlement is probably subject to the way the insurance company interprets the policy. As I stated earlier read the 92 pages of the PDS very carefully and think of all possibilities arising from that situation. If necessary obtain clarification in writing from the insurer.

Customer E.SureSave

Hi Avr,

Unfortunately this was a case of human error which resulted in the claim being underpaid. The customer alerted us to the error 2 days after the claim was settled, after which the claims officer immediately put in request to have this rectified. The full payment to the customer was processed within 5 working days as it needed to be approved by their supervisor and go through the payment process.

We understand that this is not an ideal situation and apologise sincerely to the customer that they had a negative experience. However please rest assured this was human error and not an issue with the coverage included in the customer's plan.

We hope you have an amazing time in Nepal!

Customer Experience, SureSave

Taffy

Taffyasked

Is the Age requirement, 80 . based on date cover taken out .age during travel. i.e turn 81 during travel

Alison D.SureSave

There’s no age-limit for our Comprehensive international and Domestic plans. However, if you are 81 or over, we will ask you some questions about your health and lifestyle at the time you buy your policy and then determine whether we will offer you cover and on what terms.

You will need to enter the age you are when you buy the policy. It does not matter if you have a birthday before departure or within the trip.

Get an answer from our members and SureSave representatives

SureSave Travel Insurance - Comprehensive Plan

SureSave Travel Insurance - Annual Frequent Traveller

SureSave Travel Insurance - Annual Frequent Traveller

CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
Contact Number 1300 787 3761300 787 3761300 787 3761300 787 376
Email Address info@suresave.com.auinfo@suresave.com.auinfo@suresave.com.auinfo@suresave.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNo
Online Live Chat NoNoNoNo
UnderwriterXL Insurance Company SEXL Insurance Company SEXL Insurance Company SEXL Insurance Company SE
Maximum Age Covered 111 years old76 years old111 years old76 years old
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimitedNot CoveredUnlimited
Accidental Death$25,000$10,000$10,000$25,000
Emergency Dental$1,000$1,000Not Included$1,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) 26 weeks26 weeks26 weeks26 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not IncludedNot Included$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$6,000Not IncludedNot Included$6,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedNot CoveredUnlimited
Loss of Income$2,000Not IncludedNot Included$10,400
Permanent Disability$12,500Not IncludedNot Included$12,500
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250$250$250$250
Delayed Luggage $500 for over 12 hours$250 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours
Credit Card Fraud$2,000$1,000$2,000$250
Travel Documents / Passport $2,000UnlimitedNot Included$2,000
Maximum Single Item Limit $4,000 (Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, Cameras)$4,000 (Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, Cameras)$4,000 (Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, Cameras)$4,000 (laptops, notebooks, tablets, cameras)
Luggage & Personal Effects $12,000$3,000$4,000Included