Sureway

Sureway

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Renae

RenaeTraralgon

Poor quality

I have been referred to work for the dole, this is okay. I'm more than happy to give my time to charity that is helping other. What I'm not Okay with is being told women are responsible for being inside and cleaning a kitchen, washing dishes. Cleaning dishes for men who are too lazy to clean for themselves. If I have to put up with sexist behaviour like this in the future I will not hesitate to contact a solicitor. Turner Freeman Lawyers. They already think I have a case.

Possum

PossumDeniliquin

Incapable and careless

Sureway Deniliquin staff have consistently shown themselves to be uncaring and have blatantly lied. One employment agent pretended she was "only the receptionist" when someone enquired who was not registered with Centrelink, the next week, after that person had registered with Centrelink, the woman was suddenly a qualified employment agent! Also, mishandling clients' jobsearch requirements, causing payments to be stopped several times, due to Sureway not putting the correct information into plans.

jkl

jklSydney, NSW

Useless

They have no interest in helping anybody get an actual job, they are more interested in getting as many unemployed as they can on WFTD more interested in how much money they can make from the government the easiest, cheapest & quickest way they can.

kimi

kimisydney

Poor Customer Services

The customer service representatives of this job provider are unbelievably rude, disrespectful and useless when it comes to help job seekers.

Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

If only they could help me get a job!