Surf Dive and Ski Physical store

Surf Dive and Ski Physical store

3.0

• Sizing True to size (1)

Exceptional customer service

Please give Caitlin a pay rise. I have no idea if your company reviews these reviews but today the service from Caitlin at NorthLakes was just what I needed, with Caitlin going above & beyond to help me make my purchase using afterpay. Thanks

Sizing True to size
Store LocationNorth Lakes
sophie

sophietownsville

Do not buy a shirt from this store

I recently bought a shirt from this store that cost over $50 and within the first wash the colour of it completely started to fade off creating these big white stained spots all over it, it’s almost like the colour of the shirt was made by tie dye. And to top it off the fabric is complete crap, very thin and flimsy material that stresses within each wash. I'm very annoyed at this and almost feel like going back to have my money returned.