Online store, Physical store

Wenz

WenzNewcastle

Surprised and stoked

After reading reviews For SDS I was sceptical and nervous about my purchases via the online site thinking ah $&@!.
Stoked surprise when my order arrived this morning( 2 days after ordering) and hard to get goods in OZ. Everything well packaged and all sizes true to boot even though let’s just say a body under construction.Great tracking and speedy delivery.
Stoked customer.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very Happy

Although other reviews have been negative, I had a very pleasant experience. I placed my order and received it in two days. The products arrived and they are made with good quality material. All in all, I would definitely shop here again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Not Happy

Not HappySydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Sent wrong size. No help fixing this. Waiting waiting waiting. False promises

Sent wrong shoes. Waiting over a week for help with refund. No replies to anything. Can’t return in a store that is 45 mins away anyway. Stuck with wrong size and no help. Never again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Surf Dive and Ski compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Exceptional customer service

Please give Caitlin a pay rise. I have no idea if your company reviews these reviews but today the service from Caitlin at NorthLakes was just what I needed, with Caitlin going above & beyond to help me make my purchase using afterpay. Thanks

Store LocationNorth Lakes