SurfCoast Deals

SurfCoast Deals

Carl H.

Carl H.Victoria

Fantastic idea and very happy with my membership so far

Alex S.

Alex S.Southwest, VIC

A great way to save money!

I subscribed to Surfcoast Deals a couple of months back as I loved the idea of local businesses supporting each other. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I am actually saving... Just by shopping at Surfcoast Wholefoods and ordering dinner from Bird Rock I had saved so much money in a day (and the free dumplings were yummy!) I was super excited when I got my October tickets early this month and loved the Surf Coast Roasters samples.
I would highly recommend Surfcoast Deals if you want to do your bit and help local businesses!

Ninaliv

NinalivSouthwest, VIC

This is a great initiative supporting local businesses along the Victorian Surf Coast

Being one of the first subscribers to Surfcoast Deals, I am very happy with my experience to date. At $11.95 per month, I have already recouped my subscription with the special offers over the past two months.. Would highly recommend this to Surfcoast residents and visitors.

Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites