Surfers Jet

Surfers Jet

1.0

Absolute theiving money hungry rip off

Courtney

CourtneyBrisbane

Do not trust this company, they will steal your money!!!!!!!

I booked a jet boat ride for my husband and I on the 17th July 2014..yes 2014 and I am still chasing my refund!!!!

It was my husbands birthday and we had traveled all the way to the gold coast for the jet boat ride. We received a call that morning telling us he had to cancel it due to engine issues..ok fine stuff happens and we said ok no problems, could you please refund us.

Long story short and almost a year later (after several un-answered emails and messages I am yet it get our refund).

I have never come across a company sooo unprofessional..don't even waste your time with them...go somewhere else!!!!

GIVE US OUR REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Avoirhund1

Avoirhund1South East Queensland, QLD

What a rip off, they take your money and don't deliver

I bought my nephew a one hour jet boat ride using the Deals.com.au website for a ride with Surfers Jet. I went to book his ride, it was peak season and when I said I wanted to use the voucher they kept saying the jet boat was having mechanical problems. But funnily enough jet boats were running. They refused to refund the money and he was only visiting on holidays so never got his jet boat ride. I won't be booking a jet boat ride with this company or taking any more deals from this deal site. This was a complete rip off and very disappointing for a teenager.

Failure to deliver or refund when unable to deliver

Cruises