• Booking Process
  • Received Booked Vehicle
Anu

AnuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We were very Happy with the car, nice and clean. Customer service was excellent. Great value for money. Total transparency. Highly recommend this company. Better than a lot of other companies who charge way to high.

gadgetgal

gadgetgalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended!!!

Highly recommend Surfers Rent a Car. We booked an Outlander for 9 days and it performed flawlessly. Clearly it was very well maintained. Interior was immaculate.

The communication from Daniel was relaxed and easy going. When we arrived for pick up, he was kind enough to offer maps and other helpful tips. His offer to collect us from the airport on our arrival was much appreciated, although we didn’t take this up as we were staying locally.

Drop off was a breeze. Office is easy walking distance from Broadbeach.

Daily charge was all inclusive so no need to worry about those nasty “add-ons”. Really appreciated that everything was upfront and honest.

Daniel Y.Surfers Rent A Car

Thanks Pam, we are glad you had a great experience with us. See you next time!

Nawfal A.

Nawfal A.Victoria

Best Car Rental in Town

I HIGHLY recommend this company. Cars are very affordable in price yet modern and clean. Staff were very professional, punctual and friendly. Without any hesitation, I will rent from this company every time I come to the Gold Coast. Thank you!!!

Thanks Nawfal!

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Rental

Well done team. Picked up from Gold Coast airport and car was ready and waiting at the depot. Car was new and immaculate. Adjusting the car seat for our 2yr old was not drama for them. Upon return one of the staff jumped into the car and dropped us off at the airport right at the front of departures. Will definitely use them again. Super cheap price compared to any of the major rental car companies which also included the excess. Again well done team.

Daniel Y.Surfers Rent A Car

Thanks Fred, we really appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Cheers Daniel.

Would Highly Recommend

Credit to this family business - Hassel free car company the best I have ever dealt with AAA+ True to their Testimony Excellent service Great value for money Nice clean comfortable car No hidden fees - would never hire from anyone else.

Making renting easy

The guys at Surfers Rent A Car went out of their way to accommodate us at short notice with a no hassle quality rental. This family run company do not charge exorbitant insurance excesses like the big boys and only give excellent and friendly service. Check out their outstanding reviews!

Sunshine S.

Sunshine S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

great new small car for getting around the coast was perfect. Picked up from the airport and was taken 2 mins down the road to get the car
Tim deserves 10/10 for customer service

Daniel Y.Surfers Rent A Car

Thanks for your great feedback,I'll pass it onto Tim! See you again next time

Happy to recommend

From collection at airport to return of car, Daniel and the team were amazing to deal with. Super helpful. Threw in a GPS, and even after a day gave us another car seat to use also. The whole process was easy and stress free. I would be more than happy to use them again and definitely will recommend them to others. Thank you again for adding to a great holiday with my family

Dom

DomIsle of Man

Best Car Rental I have ever used

Having been let down by another car company I found Surfers Rent A Car by chance whilst searching more well known hire companies and decided to give them a go. I have to say they were to easiest company to deal with, customer service was 6 star and the car options were excellent. It made our trip and hire costs were fantastic. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who might be planning a trip to Oz and would certainly use again when I make my next trip!

Tara

TaraSydney

Fabulous. 6 Star, Best Car Hire Ever

Highly recommended. Patient, friendly, efficient, quick response, no hidden charges and paid price that was quoted. I will always rent from them in future on the Gold Coast. Excellent Customer Service from 1st contact phonecall to pickup and drop off. Price was excellent, lovely car, free GPS, and they really helped when and wherever needed. Simply magnificent.

Excellent Car Rental Company

Honest, transparent and excellent services! Promptly picked us up from Gold Coast Airport to their office, which is less than 5 minutes away. Vehicle was very clean and in excellent condition. Insurance arrangement was reasonable and practical - no need for expensive excess reduction cover as damage liability excess was capped at AUD750 only. Returning vehicle after office hours was also simple and practical. Thank you for making our trip so much easier and less expensive.

Excellent customer service , everything is done for you

The lady was so easy going , picked us up from airport and dropped us off . She was organised and helped us made a trip great . Would recommend using this place .

5 stars

Incredible - extremely positive experience. Very highly recommended. Nothing like any other car rental company. They have really gone out of their way

Too easy!

Wouldn’t use anyone else... professional, great value for money, easy to deal with, beautiful vehicle, 5 Star Experience! A real pleasure to deal with...

dottydandy

dottydandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good to support a family business

Very easy to book on line or by free telephone. You talk to a real person. The customers service was beyond expectations friendly,helpful and oblidging giving extra advice eg she advised next time to take out racv car rental excess insurance policy incase we had an accident(which we didn’t!). Excess was the cheapest I had seen for car rentals $750 and no hidden cost. We where given an upgraded car at no extra cost due to our choice not being available. Car was clean and exterior in very good condition. Cheapest car rental price in the Gold Coast area for the car chosen. We would chose this company again

Highly Recomended.

What you are quoted is what you pay, no added costs.
Great friendly service ,easy to deal with.
The car I got was exactly what I expected and paid for.

J & V - NZ

First Class Service.

I booked Surfers Rent A Car based on the great reviews they have received. The car was a beauty and the service was fantastic. Great communication and prompt airport pick up and drop off. Will definitely use again, and recommend to others.

Exceptional customer service and great value for money

I have been using Surfers rent a car for last 7 years. Every time I use their services it beats my previous experience. Dale, Dan and their team is simply amazing. Clean cars, Air port pick and drop , Specific family requirements i.e baby seats etc at extremely competitive price. Once you use their service, you will not look for rental car any where else. Highly recommended !!! Keep up the good work guys.

Cara K

Cara KMelbourne

Best car hire service ever!

Our experience with Surfers Rent A Car was amazing. Daniel & the team gave us amazing service from start to finish. We got a great price and our car was exactly what we needed to get around with on our holiday. 10/10!