Survival Supplies Australia

Survival Supplies Australia (page 2 of 2)

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome stuff!!!

These guys are tops. Awesome range of products on their store, exemplary customer service and I’ve always found the best prices on their site by a fair margin as well. Highly recommend. Thanks guys!

bluerazor

bluerazor

What a great experience!

I highly recommend this company. Great service which was prompt and fast. The products they supplied were fresh and in good date. Will be buying again. And thanks for the bonus!

Best in Australia

The only place i have been able to find certain items in aus! huge selection of quality, international standard gear. highly recomended. quick processing and postage, then ontop of all that the best customer service and prompt reply times via email.

Andrew LV

Andrew LVAdelaide

Perfect Experience!!

I just received my first order from Survival Supplies Australia. I could not be more pleased with the packaging and quality of the products!
They were even kind enough to enclude a couple of freebies with my order!!!

This is the best customer service I have ever received from this kind of supplier, EVER. I communicated exclusively with Dennis, who is an absolute gentleman :)

I will definitely be making all of my future purchases here!

Fantastic customer service

My experience with Survival Supplies Australia has been excellent. Dennis replied to my email within the hour and went out of his way to help me with my enquiry. This business has a higher standard of customer service than any other retailer I've encountered. Outstanding.

Wynsenttt

WynsentttAU

Prompt delivery with bonus pack of freebie!

Ordered a solo stove from these legends and it arrived to my door in less than a week!
They even chucked in a few freebies as well!
Never have I ever purchased something in my 6 years of online received a freebie before so this was a pleasant surprise.
Highly recommend getting your gear from these guys.

BrilliantStar

BrilliantStarNSW

Excellent company

I made my first purchase with this company this month March 2018. I am absolutely impressed with their customer services and the product I bought it. I am definitely coming back and recommending them to my family and friends.
Thank you guys so much for the fribbies that came with my order.

Slim

Slim

Good service.

I bought about 100$ worth of gear from these guys about a year ago and was very happy with it all, well packaged and reliable shipping. The best part was that they sent me a couple of freebies including an emergency meal bar and a DVD.

Top notch survival gear supplier

These guys sell the Absolute BEST in quality survival supplies. I am ex Australian Army, and a customer who has done business with them for quite a while now, and they don't stock poor quality items. Everything I have bought from them functions EXACTLY as stated, and I have never had any issue with any of it. These guys are the GO TO Guys for your gear.

Scott Buckler

Scott BucklerSydney

Great service!

I have made multiple purchases for this company, any questions you have about products is easily answered by this seller.

Daniel

DanielSydney

Great Products Backed By Even Better Customer Service

Simon

Simon

Exceptional bushcraft/survival knife from an exceptional company

Maya

MayaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

By far ahead of the rest

Made my first purchase from SSA and I have to say I'm very impressed with the service and the unbelievably quick delivery. I'm also happy to say that all the products that I received had very, very long shelf life on them. In general it was a very pleasant experience, and I'm definitely coming back...thanks guys.

Solan

Solan

Great Store and Staff!

I have purchased many items from SSA over the past few years, they have always been very good both in terms of products available and turnaround time for orders. Everything is well packed and has usually included a couple of freebies. Overall great store, it may sometimes be more expensive to by locally but it's worth it.

Great company to deal with!

Just receiver my order from you. Just wanted to say thank you for the few extras you threw in for me! It was a really nice surprise and will recommend you to others. Thanks again!

Bram SandersPort Curtis

Pathfinder Products!

I made my first purchase with Survival Suppliers Australia 3 weeks ago, and I'm extremely impressed with the service and range of products they have available. Dennis is a pleasure to speak with and was very helpfu!

Dennis also had a intermitte knowledge of the products, I'm happy to add, sold by Survival Suppliers Australia.

I had been trying to find a supplier that sold the Pathfinder range of products, and was happy when I found them at S.S.A.

Also received a couple of little extras in my package, which was nice!

I'll definitely be shopping with Survival Suppliers Australia in the future.

slorta

slortaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AAA company!

Having dealt with Survival Supplies Australia for the first time I was frankly surprised by their level of professionalism and customer service. I have purchased from quite a range of online suppliers over the last few months, and I must say that these guys have turned out to be by far the best. They are prompt with returning your email inquiries, and super fast with turning around your order once you have sent it. They even tossed in a few freebies to put the icing on what was a great shopping experience. I highly recommend them. Note - it's nice to be able to do a positive review for a change. :))
Product range, delivery time, customer service.

See all Survival Supplies Australia reviews

ritarayfree

ritarayfreeasked

how much water would you need to save to add to a years supply of food?

Bram Sanders

You need to consider a few things, 1 A person needs around 1lt of water per day, (depending on the age, size, weight) to remain hydrated, and functioning normally. 2 also consider your actively levels and environment (if your living in area's with high humidity conditions you may need more) So with that taken into consideration, if you had 1lt of water for each day, 365 Lts would be more that sufficient in my opinion! I hope this has helped you with your planning!? Stay safe mate.

Stephen
Stephen

1 of per day would suffice if you were inactive in a cool environment. However in a survival situation or in the event of society breaking down you will no doubt have to be active in your endeavours to endure, add to that the Australian climate and the necessity of having some back up you should allow at least 4 lts per person per day. Also you will need water for rehydrating freeze dried food

Selleyon
Selleyon

In the army on exercise we worked on 20 litres per man per day. That was for drinking, cooking and basic hygiene (cleaning teeth and maybe a wet towel wash; not showering). In East Timor we drank up to 9 litres a day in the summer! Your needs may vary. So consider your basic hydration needs. If you wish to store water consider the risk of contamination if using recycled storage containers. At home I have generic brand bottled water and I rotate stock so it's never too 'stale'.

Get an answer from our members and Survival Supplies Australia representatives