4.5

88% · 1,668198 · 10%

1,890 reviews
Benson
Benson

Impeccable service, from front of house the the back of house

Nice people, great to deal with, to the point, and up to the front.

You know what you get it. Show details ·  1

Vanessa Akiki
Vanessa AkikiSydney, NSW

Purchase of mitsubishi outlander exceed

We purchased the new mitsubishi outlander exceed from suttons chullora. Shady and Carlo were excellent in providing us with all the info we needed and made the sales process really smooth. Show details ·  1
The small family.
The small family.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Suttons Arncliffe

Great service, easy process, convenient, had all the answers to our questions, really know their product. Would not hesitate in buying another car from them. Show details ·  1
Simon Malone
Simon Malone

Great quick service!

Could not have been an easier transaction.
Thankyou team. We will be back for next car. Show details ·  1
Chi D.
Chi D.

The dealer is very good but the manager is so rude

We were planning to buy our new car in there. First when we met the dealer, we were so ready to buy it. But when the dealer tried to discuss with the manager to give us some price deduction. The manager said no and was so mean to us.
I really like a car there, but hopefully the manager was more polite and welcome us so we could be more happy and confident to purchase it. Show details
Suttons   DM
MO favour
MO favourSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellency

The customer service was extraordinarily good and everyone was respectful Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

Great salesman & women

Great communication between us all, my car is everything i wanted. Show details ·  1
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Review if new Kona

Fantastic service from Hyundai! Love my new car. Should have bought earlier Show reply
Cai
Cai

Excellent service

Eugene Leong doing wonderful service and attentive with customers in details . Show reply
Belal
Belal

Amazing car

I love this car it is amazing and thanks to the sales person Kali aswell Show details ·  1
James
James

Best new car experience

Just wanted to let people know what a fabulous experience I had at Suttons motors Arncliffe especially the sales person Nayem Uddin he was so helpful Show details ·  1
Erin D
Erin DSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Memory Foam Mattress Topper

The topper gave me a Perfect nights sleep, after sleeping on a hard inner spring mattress in the caravan. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Unexpected unforgettable

Anthony was by far very impressive with his knowledge and expertise in understanding and in his listening ability to accommodate my experience in a way that I found so understanding and was very appreciative the way he made me feel I now regard him more like a true friend and hope I have the future opportunities to be able to communicate any needs. His continual concerns towards my experience will always be cemented in my mind Show reply
Paul
Paul

Great customer experience

I want to thank Hemant and Erin for their excellent pre and post sale service in my recent purchase of a new Kona. They were very helpful and knowledgeable and made the process very easy to work through. A 10/10 experience. Show details ·  1
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

jason
jasonsydney25 posts

Suttons   DM

Geoff taylor
Geoff taylorSydney, NSW

Mitsubishi Outlander

Very happy with customer service from Sutton Chullora and sales consultant Show details ·  1
Tanvir
TanvirSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Very nice service. Wating room was good facility. Satff are nice. Show details ·  1
Hugh
Hugh

Subaru crosstrek

Great salesperson, provided all the specifications and details as required. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Amazing communication and customer service

We had a wonderful experience with Eason from Suttons Chullora Nissan. Our car was delivered 6 weeks early at a time when many people are experiencing delays. Great communication from the team through the whole process. Show details ·  1
Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW2 posts

My new car purchase I30N

Purchased my new car from Sutton's Hyundia Arncliffe 2 days ago.
Hemant Karshalia our dealer went above and beyond to make the whole process as smooth as possible. Polite and very professional. Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Well Done

Professional, obliging, communicative, friendly, knowledgeable. Simon was very courteous and kept me informed. Show details ·  1
AlexanderBeetle
AlexanderBeetleSydney, NSW2 posts

The Suttons family have a very successful business model

The new car sales staff at Suttons Subaru have very good product knowledge. Show details ·  1
Rosie
RosieSydney, NSW

So grateful for my car!!

I’m super grateful about the help I’ve received and how patient the team are with me as I was super indecisive!
They were super helpful, generous and gave me assistance at any time needed! Super reliable team and I’m so grateful i decided to go with SUTTONS Hyundai in arncliffe for my first car ☺️ Show reply
Lesley
Lesley

I love my new Eclipse Cross Black Edition

The Eclipse Cross drives so well. The sound system is great.
The vehicle has excellent safety features Show reply
Justin Alex
Justin AlexSydney, NSW

Vince
VinceSydney, NSW3 posts

Great customer service

My questions were answered promptly and honestly
Really liked the video assessment of the car
And service was completed on time Show details ·  1
MMM
MMM
  Fair Incentive

Love, love, love my new Nissan Juke!

From the moment I entered Sutton's Chullora the service was Impeccable! Cupid showed all the respect, knowledge and care expected when purchasing a new vehicle. I can't be happier or more relieved that he showed so much interest in me and helped and explained every detail of purchasing my Nissan Juke. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The team at SVM Kia Roseville is outstanding and looked after us with our new Kia Cerato and Sportage

The team at SVM Kia Roseville is outstanding and looked after us with our purchase or Kia Cerato and Sportage. The vehicle were in perfect presentation and they went above and beyond with the deliveries of the vehicles. Thank you Chris, Tim, Niraj, Mikaela and the entire team at SVM Show details ·  1
Dakota
Dakota2 posts

Excellent service, perfect choice

The salesperson Jordan was superb. Explained all aspects of the process and car. Extremely professional. Found us exactly what we wanted. Couldn’t be happier Show details ·  1
Hendri K.
Hendri K.Sydney, NSW

Mitsubishi Triton from Sutton Mitsubishi Chullora

Bought a Triton from Sutton Mitsubishi Chullora. Carlo and the team where absolutely great. The car itself exceeded all my expectations. On top of this, best price for a Triton in Sydney. I would definitely recommend Sutton Mitsubishi Chullora. Show details ·  1
Gina
Gina

Love my new car

Everyone at Sutton Arncliffe was great very helpful especially Hemant who was always available to answer any of my questions would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to buy a new car Show details ·  1
Alvin Fung
Alvin Fung
  Fair Incentive Verified

need time to go with it

A bit hard with driving wheel compared.with.my Liberty of Subaru and Imprezza and the rain sweeper is too noisy and hand brake.dosenot automatically released when.accesslated.The rear mirror seems.a bit small.compareing.with.old model. Show details ·  1
Joanne
Joanne

Great Service

Great service by staff who know their cars. Can't have asked for more. Show details ·  1
Sumit
Sumit2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent sales and customer service

Jordan has been very helpful and always keep updating me with the status of my vehicle. I would always recommend to buy new vehicle from Sutton's Arncliffe. Show details ·  1
David
David

Professional and friendly service

Yucel and the team provides excellent customer device with accurate descriptions of what’s been done and suggestions to consider. Show details ·  1

John
JohnSydney, NSW2 posts

Good work

Video was good.Good service, although I have not driven car much yet Show details ·  1
Michael Hackman
Michael HackmanSydney, NSW2 posts

Very professional service

My family looked at Toyota and we were about to buy a Corolla. Then we stopped at Hyundai Arncliffe and met Narish and his team. They were great to deal with and we purchased an i30 instead. Finance was easy with Michael Lee and extras arranged through Erin. We rate them 10/10 for anyone looking to buy. Show details ·  1
Jonathan
Jonathan

Excellent customer service

The customer service was excellent. I particularly loved being able to drive straight in, be greeted at my window with my paperwork and being very well looked after. Everything was smooth and efficient Show reply
AKim
AKim

Great customer care

I recently purchased Kia Picanto from Hassan. He was prompt, reliable and caring. Even though the shipment got delayed twice I must say the experience with Hassan and Kia SVM was great. Show details ·  1