Suzuki APV 2005-2018

Suzuki APV 2005-2018

See the Best Vans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Is the best little van I ever had.!!!!

I'm using it for normal transportation for the everyday basics and since I bought it the only problem I had since 2013 was a flat battery and a few punched tyres wich has nothing to do with the car itself..!!..I love my little "Suzie"..She is more reliable than my wife..!!!.I really recommend this little car for everybody who needs something reliable for a reasonable price..!!!...

Date PurchasedJan 2013

An excellent upgrade from my old Suzuki Carry

I used it to commute with me and wife daily (20km back and forth) on a moderately traffic streets of Cebu, Philippines. The space inside is too big for us both, but I intended it that way to cover our family weekend trips to the beach etc with kids and friends and things to pack. This was how the older Suzuki Carry did for us since 2012. And I wanted that this upgrade to Suzuki APV to serve the same purpose. I initially thought on Suzuki Celerio due to its reported good fuel efficiency but then we would not be able to have the same weekend experience of having to carry all our friends and things to pack during weekend adventures. And considering that the price of both is almost the same, the Suzuki APV suddenly become the obvious choice.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Peter

Peter

Its alright

Date PurchasedMay 2015

PERFECT FOR MY SMALL BUSINESS

I bought a 2015 Suzuki apv just under a year ago and travelled several thousand kilometres as a work vehicle for my mowing and garden business. I have found it to be excellent for my purpose. I have conducted the first service with engine and diff. oil changes. Installed a rear camera for reversing. cut out a ply wood floor and attached 3 rows of sliding anchor points. attached canvas seats. GREAT FOR NEW SUBURBS WITH LIMITED ROAD SPACE.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Steve

SteveAdelaide

I love my APV

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Grease monkey

Grease monkeyCanberra

Great little runaround Suzuki Carry

This review is of the preceeding model, Suzuki Carry van.
2004 model with the G13 engine.
The van is a great little runaround. It has sliding doors on both sides which is far more useful than the apv. It is extremely easy to park. It doesn't like going much faster than 90kmh.
It high winds it can be quite scary as you get blown around.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

scott

scottbrisbane

efficient small van

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Impressed!

Well here we are again four years after I purchursed "Tool Box" my first privatly owned APV van which I have just put on the market with a shade under 80.000Ks logged up. I wrote a review on "Tool Box" back in 2013.
Was so impressed with "Tool Box" i've baught a brand new Silver APV through my small business and expect it will serve as well as the first Van.
Again I've found the APV reliable and economicial when driven normally, it handles well (mid mounted engine under the seats) with useful torque and power when required and a great turning circle.
Will be adding to this review as we go.
Impressed!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

New APV Van with rust

I purchased a new APV van from Von Bibra Ferry Road Auto Village Southport. Got rushed out of show room on the delivery date. To find this van covered in rust inside and out all i wanted was a replacement vehicle or a refund now I'm taking this mob to court. They call this rust industrial fall out and have told me it's common on most new vehicles
The Most Difficult Company I Have Ever Dealt With!!!!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Not recommended (get a used hiace instead)

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Glenys Patricia

Glenys PatriciaAU

mostly a good experience but in at the moment, new gear box needed

noise much= like other vehicles of this age seats are too hot being vinyl and now summer has hit again
has done a couple of big trips up North. Handee to carry stock, furniture and even rubbish to the tip, as can be cleaned out easily A good vehicle too, when three sons were doing driving tests.

Date PurchasedMay 2007

preetkanwar2000

preetkanwar2000Sydney, NSW

Terrible -Overheating/ Blown head gasket/ Expensive on spare parts

I bought a Suzuki apv van 2005 model ..overheating problem... head gasket blown after 1 year..mechanic asked $2000 to fix it..very expensive parts..
Crap car-- I do not recommend.
Please note :- I am referring to my 2005 model car ..may be the later models can be better..but my experience with it was terrible.
.thanks

Jon Hope

Jon HopeSunshine Coast

"Tool Box" ?

Gearbox issues

Gearbox gets stuck in betwwen 3rd and forth and service guys at suzuki seem pretty hopeless will fix it myself and never service at dealerships waste of time and effort.car fuel economy sticker is totally incorrect and you cannot get those figures ever! gear ratio is useless for long trips.
Space and look,fuel economy and better than a ute.
Noise,dealership,fuel economy sticker false,gear ratio at speed, vynal seats.

Transmissionmanual
AMANG
AMANG

Which dealership is this?

adam4778
adam4778

national capital motors tuggeranong

Krissy2222

Krissy2222Ipswich

Best Decision ever!

Having been a Sparky for 12 years I've worked out of ute's, 4x4's and other commercial vans, the Suzuki APV is by far the best work vehicle yet. Have a cargo barrier, full set of Rhino Racks on the roof, with conduit holder, and shelves in back I still get 400km to a (40L) tank. It might be psychological but I love the 40L tank as I never feel like having a heart attack when I look at the price of fuel after filling the tank:) There is more than enough space in the back to carry everything I need and I can access the shelves from both sides due to the pull open doors which is super convenient. The smaller size is such a bonus for parking and manoeuvring.
Size. Compact and economical.
Sometimes I wish it had a 6th gear.

Boofhed

BoofhedMELBOURNE

The van is a perfect little work horse

Added a roof rack and racks in the back to carry fittigs, pipe on the roof rach and still get 400ks out of the fuel tank. The best little work horse ever and it drives like a small car.i work in and aroud units and needed a car to drive in and out of small places and this does it perfectly.
Simpple and great to drive

Transmissionmanual

Albe

AlbeBLACKTOWN

Just bought one brand new last week. 24/06/2012

TransmissionMANUAL

headingwest

If I had to buy another van for my business today I would buy another Suzuki APV without any hesitation. It's a bit like driving a lawn mower with a high revving engine but it is very light on the fuel. It's easy to drive and has plenty of room for the gear I want to cart around.

I didn't realise how much they cut out features when I test drove it. No night mirror mode, no armrest on the driver door, no intermittent wipers. So if you're looking for something that has a few frills then this isn't the van for you. If you just want a small workhorse (pony?) then this van is perfect.

I'm very happy with mine.
- Cheap
- Economical
- Plenty of space
- Easy to drive
- I got what I paid for, no unnecessary frills.

cin

cinAU

Excellent APV van

I had the Suzuki APV for 3 years, never have any problem except my parking skill that the body have few scratches around. Very economical on fuel and have help me carry a lot of stuffs when I moved house. I have this for private used and have always got me 30 minutes free parking in the city. I also put a mattress and pillows behind so that I can rest for a while before work if I arrived early at workplace, or after work if Iam too tire to drive o the busy traffic hour. I love it so much.
Economical on fuel, plenty of space, reliable and inexpensive.
Should carpeted the back of the van, install wiper at the back and have a back mirror will be perfect.

Hank0000