Suzuki APV 2005-2018

Suzuki APV 2005-2018 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OK

A great little van for doing delivery work in southern most cities, Melbourne,Sydney,Brisbane but a little uncomfortable in the tropics. A good design let down by some faults in heat insulation and gear change. A good, cheap to run little van for a moderate driver living in a temperate climate.
I has a reasonable ride for a small van and is very nice to drive in suburban areas. It has good pulling power in the low gears.There is lots of load space and comfortable seating for two people. Radiator water, wipers water and brake fluid is conveniently located under the front bonnet however the vehicle is not front wheel drive despite giving this appearance.
The vehicle is not well suited to hot climates because there is far too much heat coming up from the engine compartment making the hand brake warm to touch and making the airconditioner seem inadequate. There is a short length of cable on the gear change making the vehicle unsuitable for quick gear changes.
The engine seems to be revving quite high above 80km/h despite the fifth gear.

my engine revving quite high above 105.... also mine is 2010 model

Good

I love my APV, I intend to keep it. it is very useful for everyday driving, and relaxing as well, but it lacks power (especially when in ountain and AC is on). it nearly stops. Fuel consumption should be better (135 km / 20 Litres on mountain), 160 km / 20 litres in straight city sea level.
eight seats in a very slim car.
very quiet interior.
excellent sound system (especially in the GLX model)
2 air conditioning fans.
VERY wide foot room especially in the 2 back rows.
bouncing back seats making it easy for any one to climb or use the back seats
modern look and nice colors.
good shooting forward from zero.
Fuel consumption: no more than 14 km /1 liter. (Very high)
Very slow when going up mountain. you need always to kick-down or down gear.

Van good, Suzuki agents useless and now wait for it - my cat converter blocked internally - $4400 from the agents (not available any where else).

where is the engine oil dipstick?
Found it thanks.

I have just bought this amazing van on the key ring was one key a small key for turning alarm on and off and a tear shaped remote that is empty.guy told me it used to have central locking but have seen a post on internet saying suzuki 2007 APV doesn't have central locking true or not ?
I just bought a 2007 model and it doesn't have central locking. Wish it did though. Everything I have read said it did? Just as confused as you.I have central locking now when I bought it off guy it didn't then read on line . You leave drivers door open turn on ignition key about 6 times and it just started but have no remote .I might go to suzuki dealer.

I just bought a beautiful suzuki apv 2007 in great cond but no remote central locking key can you just buy one and program it yourself .

Suzuki APV 2005-2018