Suzuki Baleno EW GL Automatic

Suzuki Baleno EW GL Automatic (2016-2020)

Also referred to as: Suzuki Baleno EW GL Automatic 2019 and Suzuki Baleno EW GL Automatic 2021.

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ayla H

Ayla HLiverpool

I love it

Perfect car. It fits my pram and my car seat and still enough room for more people. It’s nice and smooth I have the 2018 version and it’s a perfect mum car. I would recommend this to all mums who need a good spacey car to fit their bubs plus extra in

Date PurchasedAug 2018

FocusFan

FocusFanSydney, NSW

Doesnt feel safe on freeway

Hired one of these in Tasmania for a recent business trip and was not happy with this car. At 80kph and over, the steering felt too light and the car did not have a planted feel on the road. When I was passed by trucks during highway conditions I had to grip the wheel tightly to make sure the car would stay in the direction I wanted it to go. Probably ok in city driving but definitely not a car for highway or country driving. My Ford Focus feels much more solid and safe and comfortable to drive - chalk and cheese.

Engine Size1.0
Date PurchasedJul 2017
Avinash

Avinash

Good comfy car.

The car is the best in the range for the amount of money it costs. It has got all the features such as GPS & apple car pay. The fuel economy is great. A better pickup would have made this car a great one. Surprisingly, there is plenty of leg room.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Rusty

RustyPerth, WA

Roomy cheap comfortable vehicle.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Don5

Don5Melbourne

Above Average

Have been driving the new Suzuki Baleno for the past 15 months. It's good value for money with cruise control, reverse camera, Apple Play, Good Handling and Minimum Noise. Although it may look small but it has good leg room and high top. About $35 dollars of petrol gives me about 500kms. Good Buy!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Peter BRockingham

Good runaround

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Had 10.000 km service. no probs at all.Capped price $175.00

Diep T.

Diep T.asked

Does it have timing belt or chain?

LDB
LDB

Hi Diep T, I’m not a mechanic so don’t feel qualified to answer your question, though no doubt the cars have some sort of timing mechanism. Maybe ask a mechanic or a Suzuki dealer?

bignoux.philip.a
bignoux.philip.a

Hi Diep, I contacted the service department from Suzuki (Blood Suzuki in Geelong) where I purchased the vehicle and they said..... it has a chain and indicated it didn’t need to be serviced. I hope it helps answer your question. I a not a mechanic and don’t know the complete in’s and outs of the engine.

Get an answer from our members and Suzuki representatives