Suzuki Boulevard M109R

Suzuki Boulevard M109R

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Suzuki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Handling
Groova
GroovaTasmania

Excellent Bike - value for money

Bought mine with 12k on the clock now has 26k. Mobs of power, comfy, I have to start up a STEEP rocky drive and it hardly slips. I researched for 3 years before purchace and am absolutely certain I made the right choice. I have stuck with Suzuki since I bought my first new bike a 82 DR500S and still say its one of the best bikes in a 7 bike stable.

Purchased in May 2015 at Private for $13,000.00.

Daren B.
Daren B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CUT PRICE HARLEY EATER!

Bought 2020 new.$18,500. Fitted aftermarket pipes, filters and fuel tuner..Awsome performance and looks great. There are lots of aftermarket parts available online at reasonable prices..best ride I ever owned. ..and the last.

Purchased in April 2020 for $18,500.00.

Brett Pascoe
Brett PascoeSydney, NSW

Love This Bike

It's a beautiful bike to ride and very easy to work on. Everyone i have seen and spoke to that has one are easy going and are genuinely nice people. its all about the bike and not a fake look at me i'm in a bikie gang like most Harley riders. It's a whole lot of fun to ride so get used to bugs in your teeth from all the smiling when you ride .

Shauni Lo Monaco
Shauni Lo MonacoSydney, NSW

This is a great one

Love it - very good I encourage anyone to buy it because it is a very top product and I’m so glad I bought it. Defs go out and get one

Purchased in January 2020 at Isuzu Dealers for $14,000.00.

Very unreliable motorcycle.

Bought new 2019 Suzuki Boulevard ML 109r Boss with dangerous defect that causes it to randomly lose power at running temperature resulting in only being able to limp down the road at 10 to 15 mph putting the driver at extreme risk when in traffic. This has happened over 10 times in 6000 miles twice with a passenger. Both local Suzuki dealerships have not been able to fix the problem.

Purchased in April 2019.

JAC
JAC

Suzuki did not disappoint

Purchased in July 2019 at Bikebiz.

130,000 mls in ten yrs

Purchased in May 2019 for $13,000.00.

Should I or shouldn't I

Purchased in October 2018 at Colemans Suzuki for $14,845.00.

Gear Box Problems

Second gear and selectors replaced twice. first time under warranty (should have sold it then) second time at a cost of $2000. On the way out for third time now at 68000 kms. Bought this bike instead of Harley as I mistakenly thought would be more reliable. First and last Suzuki.

Date PurchasedApr 2007

dnlmclean
dnlmcleanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Cruiser that ticks all the boxes.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

The best cruiser ever made, without doubt.

Date PurchasedApr 2012
Freddy
Freddy

q

m109r clutch cable

When I first got my 109 I noticed every time I'd accelerate I could see the clutch leaver move. e.g tighten told kesner suzuki but they said all is normal. If the cable was not correctly adjusted e.g not enough slack it would break the cable. Had my 09 m109 le for a year now and loving it.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

I love my M109R

I bought my M109r last year after exhaustive research of reviews. I have owned MANY bikes over the years. I am totally satisfied with my M109r. I also have a super sport bike (Honda CBR 1000rr). I can't decide which is more fun! The sport bike is more nimble and super fast, but the M109r nearly as quick and super comfortable. I was interested in the VMAX but the M109 is much more easy to maneuver and nearly as fast, and the styling is better. I get comments every day about my M109r. I traded a Harley for my m109r,super choice - the Harley was so lame. The M109R is the perfect sport cruiser for me

wayne_gibbs
wayne_gibbsSydney, NSW

Quality finished muscle cruiser

ChookSYDNEY

Muscle bike

Chook

Have since added 2" riser extensions and 2" longer braided cables.
Riding position and comfort levels improved greatly.
Still my weapon of choice.

Tay H.asked

I have a 2007 M109r with factory exhaust and there no o2 sensors on the bike period, is that normal for 2007?

Lesson Learnt
Lesson Learntasked

G'day, I have a 2019 M109R. On group rides I am often told my bike is too quiet - particularly when overtaking other riders. Is there a simple way to increase the exhaust sound without fitting new pipes, or compromising the ECU? I've seen a video where extra holes are drilled into the end of the exhaust but am not sure if this will make a worthwhile difference. Another video mentioned removing baffles. I don't want it to sound like a jumbo jet taking off. Am I asking for the impossible? Cheers, Nige

Ray G.
Ray G.

Yes, It's well worth the standard exhaust modification. You need to use a hole saw to open the baffles (there are two per pipe, one is easily reached, the other is set deeper and needs a longer hole saw stem), then drill 8 evenly spaced 12mm holes in the pipe endcaps (lots of YouTube how to online). Better sound, not too aggressive, but suitable for the M109R appearance and better exhaust breathing. Hope this helps. Ray

Solomon Siya M.
Solomon Siya M.asked

I have 2007 M109r when I start it I see petrol coming from the air filter I changed pipes it became better but I still see the petrol.

Change your spark plugs there’s 4 of them