Suzuki Burgman AN400AL1

3 questions from our users

Fred Neal
Fred Nealasked
Burgman AN400AL1

I have a Burgman AN400 2012 and was wondering if anyone has changed the brake levers to the adjustable length ones. Just wondering, these levers have different connectors which are relative to the bike. Ie F-14, F-28. I believe these numbers relate to the depth of the pivot hole?? Has anyone replaced their levers with a set of these and what would be that variant pivot part number? Any help would be great.

Sonu the Misses
Sonu the Missesasked
Burgman AN400AL1

I was told by mechanic the 400 is better than the 650 because the transmission makes noise due to dual transmission. I was thinking of upgrading to 650 until now. Just did a full service at 47k cost $1500.00 had belts replaced changed oils tune up filters etc.. Bike runs like new heaps more power than before I think its a keeper now. Love the Burgman series.

den
den

I would love to upgrade to 650 because it’s one of the best cruiser, comfy and moreover, it has two cylinder...depends on your riding style...

Algee
Algee

I purchased the 650 last year and couldn’t be happier. I have owned many bikes in the past Nd the 650 beats them all.

nyame gyaa
nyame gyaaasked
Burgman AN400AL1

my suzuki burgman 400 continue jetting when i start ridding. Any ideas?

Fazzle
Fazzle

Sorry Gaya, don’t know how to help you on this. You need to take it back to where you bought it and ask their opinion.

Suzuki Burgman AN400AL1