Suzuki Burgman AN650AL1

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Suzuki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

skidz
    skidz

So, it's not for you then?

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Dan K.
    Dan K.asked
    Burgman AN650AL1

how much it cost to purchase?

I guess you are talking about the throttle tamer ? $ 180.- Money well spend

Norman Steffenasked
    Burgman AN650AL1

I just purchased a AN650A ,2011 model with 22000 Km.When the engine / transmission is not warmed up the gears are smooth up and down ( on Auto ) but after 2 > 3 minutes when slowing down it is not smooth any more. Rough ( on slowing down only ) and the slowing down is not nice. Changed the transmission oil 2 X Castrol 10w40. 15W40 .( Semi ) Does someone knows is that normal, due to the braking power of the engine when I turn the throttle down ? I'm scared to take it to a dealer !!! $. Norman ,QLD

Munif C.
    Munif C.

Sorry Norman, cannot answer you properly, due to the fact I'm not a bike mechanic, should be an easy fix, just ask around maybe to a suzuki bike mechanic?

Norman Steffen

Thanks anyway. I have visit a lot of forums ( manly US ). One states : "The only thing that takes time to get used to the downshift can come on swiftly and takes time to adjust."I think after 2012 they have changed something.
    I went on the Suzuki website and they are not offering the 650 any more. Only till 400 cc. Norman

Aprilio
    Aprilioasked
    Burgman AN650AL1

Where can I get a windscreen for a 2002 Burgman AN650?

Clint B
    Clint B

They are available on ebay from overseas. However you can pay anything up to $600

See all Suzuki Burgman AN650AL1 questions