Star ship Burgman.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Fazzle
    FazzleBelmont

Perfect ride

Can’t live with out it, save space when parking, really economic to run, looks beautiful and is very comfortable to ride. Saves space when parking at my apartment. Lovely colour which is a metallic white. Really economic when servicing. Can ride fairly long distance without being tired and wearing the right gear am snug as a bug.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    Other Scooters

Lenny T
    Lenny TGold Coast

Two years of magic!!!

I have had heaps of bikes over 50 years and would rate the Burgy with the best. 38000 k's in 2 years on it and still looked and drove like new. Even in 2 horrific thunderstorms she came out a winner. If she was a woman I would marry her. If there is a fault with it I am yet to find out. I do most of the maintenance myself and find google, Burgman Forum and others a great source of information at my fingertips. All in all my Burgy is a winner to me and if anybody asks my opinion I don't hesitate to tell them about the Burgman 650.

Scooters