Suzuki Burgman

Suzuki Burgman Questions & Answers

AN650AL1, AN650L4, AN650L5, etc...

42 questions from our users

Ali A.
Ali A.asked
Burgman

Hey guys dose anyone know how much oil u need to put in a Suzuki Burgman 250cc. My dip stick is broken

Hamood A.
Hamood A.asked

Hi sir
My question is
When the Burgman 650 bike is running for 2 minutes, it the regulator too hot to touch by hand?
Is this temperature a problem or is it normal?

Fred Neal
Fred Nealasked
Burgman AN400AL1

I have a Burgman AN400 2012 and was wondering if anyone has changed the brake levers to the adjustable length ones. Just wondering, these levers have different connectors which are relative to the bike. Ie F-14, F-28. I believe these numbers relate to the depth of the pivot hole?? Has anyone replaced their levers with a set of these and what would be that variant pivot part number? Any help would be great.

Cathy S.
Cathy S.asked
Burgman

Does a 2006 burgman250cc have a fuel light to warn when you are getting low on petrol

stu
stuasked

k2 Burgman 400 pilot screw setting? is it ..1-3/4 turns out

Mark M.
Mark M.asked
Burgman

If the oil change f1 light is on willit not start till oil is changet wont start now was tunning when i turned it off it wont start now. Any ideas?

B A.
B A.asked
Burgman

Can you upgrade a Burgman 25cc to a 400cc. Also, if I can, what parts and part numbers I need. Thank you in advance

Gunny.
Gunny.asked
Burgman

Would like to buy a 650cc suzuki Burgman TRIKE scooter, i would like to trade my 2013 can am spyder rts, it is like new, as you know the can am has only a foot brake, as i have no legs, the burgman would be perfect for me to ride, as it has hand brakes, and people tell me that the Suzuki burgman make perfect Trikes, my question is, can you buy the bike as a trike in australia. Ki d regards, KEV. Townsville, north queensland.

Munif C.

photos please, thank you..Munif Claude..

Russell H.asked
Burgman

Hi, does anyone know where i can find the compliance plate on a 2011 650 suzuki Burgman Executive Scooter

Emmanuel S.
Emmanuel S.asked
Burgman

Can a burgman 400 cc engine fit into a burgman 250 cc body?

Have u tried google

Dan K.
Dan K.asked
Burgman AN650AL1

how much it cost to purchase?

I guess you are talking about the throttle tamer ? $ 180.- Money well spend

Dan K.
Dan K.asked

what i the price?

maxtrunk
maxtrunkasked
Burgman

how to check for the coil switching

Munif C.

What cc are your burgman

Mike L.
Mike L.asked
Burgman

Hi, my 2010 Suzuki Burgman AN400 overheated and I got towed. Whilst on row truck the handle bar pulled right down and exposed all wires and steering column. Is it supposed to do this ? I've never seen this before. I have photos.

paris
parisasked
Burgman

when i turn my key on the key light does not off and stays stable.and when i turn the engine,it turns but does not spark whats my problem?

Paul Whetham
Paul Whethamasked
Burgman

Does anyone know if the diesel noise fix kit from Poland is compatible with 2018 Burgman 650.
All reports only refer to models up to 2006

Norman Steffen

Hi Paul, mine is a 2011 and is making that noise. I have the scooter now 6 month and got used to it. There is a big Burgman Forum in the US; they maybe can help. Norman

Norman Steffenasked
Burgman AN650AL1

I just purchased a AN650A ,2011 model with 22000 Km.When the engine / transmission is not warmed up the gears are smooth up and down ( on Auto ) but after 2 > 3 minutes when slowing down it is not smooth any more. Rough ( on slowing down only ) and the slowing down is not nice. Changed the transmission oil 2 X Castrol 10w40. 15W40 .( Semi ) Does someone knows is that normal, due to the braking power of the engine when I turn the throttle down ? I'm scared to take it to a dealer !!! $. Norman ,QLD

Munif C.

Sorry Norman, cannot answer you properly, due to the fact I'm not a bike mechanic, should be an easy fix, just ask around maybe to a suzuki bike mechanic?

Norman Steffen

Thanks anyway. I have visit a lot of forums ( manly US ). One states : "The only thing that takes time to get used to the downshift can come on swiftly and takes time to adjust."I think after 2012 they have changed something.
I went on the Suzuki website and they are not offering the 650 any more. Only till 400 cc. Norman

Sonu the Misses
Sonu the Missesasked
Burgman AN400AL1

I was told by mechanic the 400 is better than the 650 because the transmission makes noise due to dual transmission. I was thinking of upgrading to 650 until now. Just did a full service at 47k cost $1500.00 had belts replaced changed oils tune up filters etc.. Bike runs like new heaps more power than before I think its a keeper now. Love the Burgman series.

den

I would love to upgrade to 650 because it’s one of the best cruiser, comfy and moreover, it has two cylinder...depends on your riding style...

Algee
Algee

I purchased the 650 last year and couldn’t be happier. I have owned many bikes in the past Nd the 650 beats them all.

Stuart M.
Stuart M.asked
Burgman

I have a 2008 An 400 k8 burgman had the rear tyre changed, now at 4500 revs can't get any more power even stutters whilst on the center stand, what could they have damaged or not reconnected to cause this, help please?

Stuart M.
Stuart M.asked
Burgman

2008 400 an at 3.5 4000 revs getting jerking like a loss of power when accelerating, its got a correct new battery, help confused?

den

Never happened to me like that..I think the best way is to check your local mechanic..

Suzuki Burgman