Suzuki DF115

Suzuki DF115

See the Best Outboard Motors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best motor around

best outboard I have ever owned. I have owned it and have never had it in the shop. I do my own oil and lower unit. best 4 stroke on the market. I Have owned Johnson and mercury my whole life, but will never go back. I am able to top speed with this motor and than stop and start back trolling or put down riggers out in the big water. Can do it all with 1 motor. I could never of done that with my Johnson.

Date PurchasedMay 2008

Quality-Check

Quality-CheckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product destroyed by appalling service.

Con46
Con46

I have one of these motors in a 150HP. Had an electrical problem when it was brand new but its ok now.

Sparky T.asked

2007 DF 115 -- What is the max 'safe' rpm when going a few miles steady? 3500 seems to be fine and 4000 ok, but not sure what the suggested is, or the redline for that matter.

Craig B

Craig Basked

Has anyone had trouble with salt build up and overheating?

Sparky T.

I jut got mine back from the shop. Mechanic had to clean out all the cooling tubes and system. Said there was a lot of salt in the system. I always flush it for 5 minutes or more, but I've only owned it and cared for it the last 4 years so not sure about how it was cared for before.

Get an answer from our members and Suzuki representatives