Suzuki DR-Z400E

Suzuki DR-Z400E

See the Best Enduro Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Suzuki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bryn
    Bryn

mmmmm meh

my dad, uncle and my dads friend all got one at the same time because they all recommend it for a first bike. But no way would I recommend for first bike. Heavy as led bad handling not a good bush bike only good for long distance trips wouldnt recommend for people going up bush

mark s.asked

My DRZ400E started weeping oil from head cover gasket, and I notice the frame oil tank is slightly overpressured. The head cover has 2 hoses to it. Hose A is at the middle right, goes to oil separator tank. All clear, not pinched, blows through to atmosphere. Hose B (10 on suzuki diagrams) goes to the frame oil tank. It does NOT blow though into the head cover like I expected. What is in the cover at this hose? Should it just be open?

mark s.

Forget all that - both hoses go straight into the head cover, no restrictions. Turns out the problem was a kinked hose from the oil separator box to atmosphere (below the bike)

Travis_w
    Travis_wasked

Hi, I have a 2014 drz400e which needed inner clutch cover to be replaced and now putting new one on I have noticed that the old one had a washer come away with it and I have no idea where that washer goes. Can anyone help me please? Not sure how to upload photo if even possible sorry.

Luke B.
    Luke B.asked

Hi, I’ve put my after market slip on back on my 2009 Suzuki Drz 400e (non Ca.)and was hoping to find a stage 1 jet kit to suit but can’t find any references for the E model. Only s /sm. Any ideas would be appreciated.

CategoryEnduro Bikes