5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Trail Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This trail bike ticks every box

I researched for 12 months before I purchased my first trail bike. I was a beginner. So I read a lot and asked lots of questions on bike websites and bike dealers.

I needed a bike that ticked every box and while there are other good bikes around, the Suzuki DRZ 400e also ticked the affordability box with out having to for go any of my other requirements

Anyway, long story short... If you want a bike that is truly at home off road, has long service intervals, great power, comfortable to ride all day, key start, great to learn on and will still be great once you become more experienced and you will not be ashamed of among the dirt bike fraternity (not that it matters to me, but may be an issue for some), is bullet proof and that you can just get on it and ride with out wondering "will it start"...all within an affordable price from a class leading brand (like Suzuki)... Then buy this and thank me later.
Everything