Suzuki Grand Vitara JB / JT.I Sport

Suzuki Grand Vitara JB / JT.I Sport (2011)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it... Great Family Car

Perfect size to drive in the busy roads with the added advantage of good with Fuel.
We drive the car every day to and from work, picking up kids and as our weekend car.
Plenty of space to fit 2 car seats in the back.
2 car seat comfortable fit. Plenty of leg room in the back.
We love the large boots to fit anything...
Low cost maintains and low cost to run...
Great family car

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedApr 2011

Please do not buy!

It's comfy, nice to drive and that's where it ends.

I'm one of those suckers that have the J24B engine (2.4L petrol). Nice little unit that's prone to head cracking between moulding ports. It's taken me 4.5 years (and way too many mechanics) to figure out why it's been wanting coolant topped up every month.

Basically I have that fault (Can I attach photo's here, I have one of a nice creamy coffee substance on the inside of my oil cap!).

I'm going to raise hell with this one, even though I have a nice new Unbreakable lined up for pick up in a few days, It's called a dump & run!

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedApr 2012

Love it!

Bought a used 3 door, 3 years old and 23000km's (2011 model, manual). The original tyres are rubbish, not only off road but on road as well. I drive it every day to work and it commutes very well. Have had it on the beach and thru state forests and national parks and have never had a worry. Putting decent rubber on it helped enormously. The rear seats are permanently folded as I have installed a rear shelf and fridge in the rear so I can take the 2 pug dogs and some gear. The dogs love it as they can see out and help with the driving. My next project will be to upgrade the suspension so I can tow a small camper trailer. As a two person tourer, it's perfect. As I've had my little Zot for more than twelve months I have added a little extra to this review. I have added a popular 2 inch suspension lift kit to her and the ride has improved immensely both on and off road. I have completed 30000 kms in twelve months and cannot sing enough praises. For me it is a great buy.

TransmissionManual

I loved my Grand Vitara Sport

it's a great car for around town and off road.
I bought mine 2nd hand with 60K on the clock. Never had any issues with it. Took it offroad numerous times and performed well on soft sand on the beach too.
Ended up trading it in as i got a lease car thru work. Ended up buying another suzuki (swift) a few yeas later.
Will definitely consider suzuki again when i am looking for a new car.
stylish, roomy inside
little bit long in the body

TransmissionAutomatic