Suzuki Grand Vitara JB / JT.I Sport

Suzuki Grand Vitara JB / JT.I Sport (2011)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Small B

Small B

Love it... Great Family Car

Perfect size to drive in the busy roads with the added advantage of good with Fuel.
We drive the car every day to and from work, picking up kids and as our weekend car.
Plenty of space to fit 2 car seats in the back.
2 car seat comfortable fit. Plenty of leg room in the back.
We love the large boots to fit anything...
Low cost maintains and low cost to run...
Great family car

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedApr 2011

Donser

Donser

Please do not buy!

It's comfy, nice to drive and that's where it ends.

I'm one of those suckers that have the J24B engine (2.4L petrol). Nice little unit that's prone to head cracking between moulding ports. It's taken me 4.5 years (and way too many mechanics) to figure out why it's been wanting coolant topped up every month.

Basically I have that fault (Can I attach photo's here, I have one of a nice creamy coffee substance on the inside of my oil cap!).

I'm going to raise hell with this one, even though I have a nice new Unbreakable lined up for pick up in a few days, It's called a dump & run!

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedApr 2012

Love it!

TransmissionManual
reinrab

reinrab

I loved my Grand Vitara Sport

it's a great car for around town and off road.
I bought mine 2nd hand with 60K on the clock. Never had any issues with it. Took it offroad numerous times and performed well on soft sand on the beach too.
Ended up trading it in as i got a lease car thru work. Ended up buying another suzuki (swift) a few yeas later.
Will definitely consider suzuki again when i am looking for a new car.
stylish, roomy inside
little bit long in the body

TransmissionAutomatic