GSX-R600 and GSX-R600L1

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vicraz

VicrazMelbourne

Great bike with everything a rider ever desire!!

Recently sold my beloved Gsxr 600 2010; after 3 years of ownership, I have to say this was one of the best toys I have ever played with. Love every single minute spent on it.
Extremely responsive and it makes you feel all the power at your finger tips. Riding position is quite comfy comparing to YAMAHA R6. It's also very forgiving as I upgraded from a Ninja 300; I dont tell a lot of difference when doing corners; its stability gives you high level of confidence.

The only shortcoming is color. I wish it brings back its classic Blue from the 90s.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Predictable, forgiving and good all round bike

Date PurchasedJan 2011
mark

markMelbourne

Very good bike all round

Suzuki gsxr 600 k4: what can I say, awesome Bike all round, light, heaps of power, easy to find parts and very common bike that every mechanic knows and has worked on..

Bad points. If you seriously a good rider on track you would upgrade the brakes. This is common issue for any stock factory bike.

Date PurchasedJan 2014