Suzuki Inazuma 250

SUMMERSorange

Great Little Bike

Alex

Alexasked

I am looking for a rear carrier rack for my GW250 aftermarket will do or second hand, any ideas ?

Hi Alex
    Motorcycleplanet.co.uk or Ebay.co.uk have them. most require drilling one or two holes you can also get panniers sets

Brianasked

F1 light flashing no go. Removed fuse kerb side and reinstalled all good. But did twice in one day after stopping

Hi Brian
    Have you checked side stand switch to make sure its connecting?
    have you added any aftermarket lights or switches etc? mimi indicators without relays?
    May be the fuse but I have seen this normally caused by electronic issue.
    john

Hi
    Will check. many thanks

Riyan Dosth

Riyan Dosthasked

Hi guys I am riding the Inazuma for a year and a half it seems the maintenance costs are a bit high every now and then the mechanic tells me some thing needs to be changed is it just me or any one else experiencing the same?

SUMMERS

G'day Riyan, sorry to hear your having problems. I've only had the bike 6 months with 2000 klm's on it without any hassles ( touch wood ) .If the bike needs all these changes they should.be covered under the two year warranty,.I'd be getting a second opinion from other sources .You should check out the Inazuma forum on line to see if anyone else is having the trouble you are. Good luck.

Pragnesh P
    Pragnesh P

Hi Riyan, the good thing about Zuma is that you can do many things by your self. It is not that complex as most of the engine components are open and easy to see and fix. I got my 5000KM service done just under $100. You can do minor service by your self. Also, you can verify things by your self which needs to be replaced. Download this Zuma service manual which is different than owner's manual.

You can inspect each components, not everything but at least basic things like chain, brakes, tyres.

I hope this helps.

David A.
    David A.

Get your hands dirty eBay for parts and google for guidance very cheap bike to own.

CategorySport Touring Bikes