4Suzuki Liana RH4

Suzuki Liana RH4 (2001-2007) Questions & Answers

Barbara
Barbara

I have to replace fog lights due to lens cracks. What will fit Suzuki Liana 2005 ..trying to get used or is it legal if not being used to blank the holes there.

Nicky N
Nicky N

How many km is the 2005 Laini motor good for and what would you pay for this years with 303226 on it

Omar S.
Omar S.

Hye.. help me please? i bought suzuki liana 2003 model.. i've change the drive shaf yesteray.. but when i fully turn and exealerate.. kleking sound heard.. so what should i do next.. did anyone face the same prob? Please do share...

Chuck Sneed
Chuck Sneed

Check your CV Shafts

Manzar
Manzar

I have Liana 2006 am facing problem is when I push accelerator that engine makes a sound like a small blast and then the engine was off why?

mani
mani

I have a problem with my liana 2006. Its ac not giving cool air. 3 days before it was giving cool air but when i started ac it working not good its giving only normal air kindly tell me the solution? It might fuses problem or otherwise?

Marcus Ananth
Marcus Ananth

Please check your engine cooling system. Coolant in radiator. If the Radiatr is not cppling your engine, it cuts off the Ac compressor.. Thanks, Marcus Ananth

Sarah Jane
Sarah Jane

I am thinking of getting the 2004 SUZUKI LIANA and i need help deciding? is it a cheap little car? im getting it second hand for $4000. ( this will be my first car.)

lilmiss

It's a great car. We still have our one. It's good on fuel. I'm not sure about the 2004 model you are looking at, ours is a bit newer. Check with your insurance company first to see what they would insure it for and this will give you an idea of how much you should pay second hand for it. If they agree to insure it for $4000, then that's a good price. If they however say $3000, then you may be paying a bit much. Just my thoughts on it anyway. Good luck.

Brian

My lights on the dash ac / heating settings 2004 hatchback liana it's 3 circle settings on dash below CD player . Can anybody help please? thank you

brian

Kool same name on here / anyway your best bet is to try taking the vehicle to a Suzuki Australia workshop or possibly a auto electrician such as kmart tyres and auto

Brian

That's no help I could of did that . I'm looking for someone with the same fault that had it fixed

brian

Another thing you could try is have a ducted air conditioning setup such as daikan or acton / anyway if you already have repaired the fault then happy and safe motoring travels

glenno
glenno

I have a 2005 Suzuki Liana. It has 82,000 klms on the clock. Recently I have had something wrong with my brakes. Nearly can push the peddle to the floor and when it released it makes a noise which sounds like air coming out. Brakes still working but have to be really careful. I've had the master cyclinder replaced but it didn't fix the problem. Has anyone else come across this problem with their car and if so, how was it fixed?

brian

It sounds like you might have a leak in one of the hoses though it's much better not to try to fix the problem yourself / I suggest you try taking the vehicle to a Suzuki Australia workshop or a quality trustworthy honest and reliable braking specialist shop might be able to help you further

amatrusur
amatrusur

Its a great car i feel confindnt when drvng it..my problems only the dashbord all cracked maybe cos of the heat in our country brunei darussalam n an engine indicator appeared..can u solve for me why?

brian

It might have affected something in the electrics / I suggest you try to take the vehicle to a Suzuki Australia workshop or a auto electrician shop

ks
ks

I have a 2007 suzuki Liana. It has been a fantastic car which I bought new. It has recently started making a grinding noise which stops when the breaks are applied. Is there any suggestion as to what could be causing this?

lilmiss

sounds like you need new brakes. I needed mine done last month on my 2006 liana. time to visit the mechanic.

sharond73

Hi there, yes it sounds like you need new brake pads. Just adding to my car, i have just replaced all my tyres first time in 6 yrs. This car has cost me nothing in repairs other than servicing and brakes.

brian

I agree with the other answers basically though don't try to put brakes on yourself you are probably better off try take the car to a Suzuki Australia workshop or a braking specialist workshop

Barry140
Barry140

We are having trouble with sticking excelerator is there a fault with them

sharond73

Hi there i have had my Liana for 5 yrs and all that i have had done is regular servicing. I have no problems what so ever, i have 60,000 on the clock.

brian

It could be the connection switch though it seems like it's better for you to try to take the vehicle to a Suzuki Australia workshop or a qualified mechanical shop to get the problem repaired

Get an answer from our members and Suzuki representatives