Suzuki TU250X

Suzuki TU250X

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Suzuki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Mileage 54,000 km
  • Handling
richard bullock
richard bullockCAIRNS

Suzuki tu250x

Purchased in September 2019 for $6,900.00.

Suzuki Tu250 X

EcclesMelbourne

Love it!

Stick_
Stick_

How do you find it on the freeway ? I have a 160km round trip commute each day, and a good 40mins of it each way is freeway.

wheels
wheelsasked

Gday. what aftermarket muffler did you fit? how much? are you happy with the results? cheers roryw

Eccles

It was a WM Production Team product. They have many choices. I think this is the link:
I liked it. It seemed to be in keeping with the style, not too much noise & no ill effect on tuning.
Regards,
Greg

grand paasked

Considering buying a bike, 190 cm tall, 120kg, learner, for joy ride 2 to 3 days a week. Forgot to say, 50 years old? Not into speeding. Any suggestion appreciated.

Eccles

To keep it short(no pun), at your height you might find it a bit small. A little more expensive is the Honda NC700, my ride since the Suzuki, I didn't think I'd like it before I rode it. However, it has a low centre of gravity which I found as comfortable as the Suzuki.
I picked my NC700 up with very low mileage from a dealer at a very good price. Find one to test. Good luck.

grand pa

Thanks for comment. NC700 is it learner approved?

CategorySport Touring Bikes