Suzuki TU250X

Suzuki TU250X

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

richard bullock

richard bullockCAIRNS

Suzuki tu250x

Purchased in September 2019 for $6,900.00.

Noise Level

EcclesMelbourne

Love it!

Stick_
Stick_

How do you find it on the freeway ? I have a 160km round trip commute each day, and a good 40mins of it each way is freeway.

wheels

wheelsasked

Gday. what aftermarket muffler did you fit? how much? are you happy with the results? cheers roryw

Eccles

It was a WM Production Team product. They have many choices. I think this is the link:
I liked it. It seemed to be in keeping with the style, not too much noise & no ill effect on tuning.
Regards,
Greg

grand paasked

Considering buying a bike, 190 cm tall, 120kg, learner, for joy ride 2 to 3 days a week. Forgot to say, 50 years old? Not into speeding. Any suggestion appreciated.

Eccles

To keep it short(no pun), at your height you might find it a bit small. A little more expensive is the Honda NC700, my ride since the Suzuki, I didn't think I'd like it before I rode it. However, it has a low centre of gravity which I found as comfortable as the Suzuki.
I picked my NC700 up with very low mileage from a dealer at a very good price. Find one to test. Good luck.

grand pa

Thanks for comment. NC700 is it learner approved?

Get an answer from our members and Suzuki representatives