Swallow Angelico Elite Hi Lo

Swallow Angelico Elite Hi Lo

See the Best High Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

mkvee

mkvee

I like how its easy to clean, there's a removable tray for easy cleaning, you can drop the height and sit on a couch to feed your little one.
Easy to clean, reclines into a perfect position to rest/drink from a bottle
sometimes hard to get a child out ... you have to make sure you slide him out, rather than just casually lift him out

klaweir

klaweir

I love this highchair because I can put my 4 month old son in it and it holds him securely. The chair is really sturdy and the seat is nicely padded. The castors are great for moving the chair around the house, and it folds down quite compactly. The tray table is really easy to attach and remove. I am currently using this chair instead of a baby bouncer seat, and it is great because it reclines back really well to support his back and head. I can also adjust the height so that he can look around and see the world.
Easy to wipe down, reclinable and height adjustable, sturdy, great for babies who love to be up high

jane55

jane55

I love this highchair, i looked at many others worth double the amount and they didnt fill the bill.
This is easy to use, clean and my boy loves his high chair, he will often just sit in there and play.
It has wheels so easy to slide around, there are locks on the two back wheels to keep it in place, make sure you use them to get the baby in and out of the high chair. You must only stand behind the chair to take the baby out otherwise they get their legs caught, no problem really, great chair
Easy to clean, great height adjustment and great recline feature, packs away neatly and great removable tray for easy cleaning. Not to mention it looks great!

Tigermummy
Tigermummy

Hi Does anyone know the weight limit of this high chair? Kind regards

Elsa23asked

Hi, we are looking for a replacement cover for the Angelico Elite Hi Lo Chair, does anyone know if it is possible to purchase just the cover?

Chris3618
Chris3618

I was able to put it in the washing machine and weigh it down with other washing. It came up really good but i did have to spray the binding.

judy
judy

I to am looking for a replacement cover, but so far unable to find one. I you have any success please let me know ...Judy

Elsa23

Hi Judy, no sorry couldn't find one. Good luck with it. :)

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives