Swallow Angelico Hi Lo

Swallow Angelico Hi Lo

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

Good

this chair is very easy to cleanthe wheels come in handy as it is quite heavy. i like that you can adjust the height
    i found this highchair really easy to use, you can adjust the height for weather you like to sit down and feed or stand up, you can also tilt the seat back, my son always falls asleep in the chair so i can just tilt it back and have him next to me while i get the dishes done. it has a brace so baby cant stand up, which alot of them like to do, it also has lockable wheels.
    something needs to go over the arms of the chair to catch food.

connielaura

connielaura

Good

I found this highchair to be very valuable. i can put my son in it while i do the dishes or clean up. It has a large tray which is great but should extend around the sides as children throw things off the sides. Really easy to clean as you just need to wipe it down
    easy to clean, wheels lock in place, easy to clean as the padding is removeable and can just be wiped down. seat tilts to different positions and also high chair can also be adjusted to different heights.
    Food falls down the side of cushioning so you are constantly having to take cushion out to clean underneath.

bigbetsy

bigbetsyVictoria

OK

As a big fan of hi/lo chairs and a user of them for many years, i found this one very easy to operate and roomy for our baby girl. Though she is only 6mths old and very petite, this means a bonus for us as she will get to use it for longer.
    overall a great multi functional chair.
    fabulous chair, inner liner totaly removable for easy cleaning and replacing.
    good size buttons to activate functions,nice big seat great spec' 4 summer air flow around bubs.
    like all chairs with castors, the chance of catching your toes under them.

Barbiegirl

Barbiegirlasked

Hi i have a angelico high chair ,
    Model - angelico
    Batch no - 1752
    By swallow

Can I still purchase the replacement covers please?

hutchyhouse

See below for cover related answers

judyasked

where can I buy an insert for the Angelico high chair, need a new one for second child.

hutchyhouse

This model of high chair is quite dated now. I think it will be hard to find a cover. You could try a baby supply store such as baby bunting. But really I found it better to use without a cover , then I could just wipe clean! If your babe is too little to sit unassisted , line it with a change table mat or the like . Hope this helps.....

Judith YATES

Judith YATESasked

Will you please advise how and where we can purchase a replacement liner for our 'Swallow Angelico' Baby High-Lo Chair?

Swallow
    Geoff C.Swallow

Hi,
    The Angelico was a highchair imported by the old Babyco and was discontinued some years ago.

We haven't imported that model so we don't have spare parts. I don't think you will be able to get a replacement cover for it now.

hutchyhouse

Hi , I think this was a great high chair ( lasted for at least five kids ! )but don't know if they are still available. It is probably six years since I bought a replacement liner and I think I found that at baby bunting in Victoria. These days you can get these sorts of things from overseas shops on ebay etc. Although, I ended up using this chair for ages without a liner once my kids were bigger, - it makes it alot easier to clean.

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives