Swallow Apollo

Swallow Apollo

I just wish I could get a toddler seat for it...

I felt more comfortable with a 4 wheeler and had no dramas with this pram. Everything worked well and my babies always looked comfortable and positioned correctly. I have had it for three years now with three kids and it is still is great condition and working order. I saw a previous comment saying it kept opening while getting it in and out of the car boot - they have a little latch to stop this from happening but you need to ensure you have folded the pram down completely and correctly of course.
    reliable, easy to use,
    no extentions i.e. toddler seat

buggy

Good

groovy1

groovy1AU

Terrible

DO NOT BUY THIS PRAM - there are so many better prams out there. You need to makesure it si steerable in the reverse position (like the peg perego one I purchased to replace this one). It does not have a great turning crcle and you can't get to the basket when it's in the lay back postition. It also has only 2 lay back postiitons, which is disapointing as you can only have it upright or flat.
    nothing at all
    It is heavy, bulky, takes up most of the boot, CAN NOT STEER IT PROPERLY WHEN YOUR BABY IS FACING YOU

Terrible

Would not recommend this pram to anyone. Not worth the money. Was disappointed that it was hard to steer with baby facing you. Was hard to lift in and out of a boot. Not too bad to lift outta station wagon. Took up more room in my boot then I liked. Not really happy with this pram.
    It was easy to steer. Very comfty for baby, loads of padding surrounding baby. Easy to move around shops. baby facing forward was easy to use
    Only two positions. Laydown and upright. Never was told at babyco that this pram only had two positions. needs a in between one. Very hard to steer with baby facing you.

OK

I was disappointed with this pram. First it didnt steer very well when bubs was facing me. And when the locking catch didnt work I was even more annoyed. Personally I wouldnt get this pram if I had the choice again.
    Easy to use and roomy for bubs. Very easy to collapse and fold. Easy to steer if baby is facing forward. Having baby facing you, o
    The latch to lock the pram in place didnt work. Had to take it back to where I got it from. Not happy that after two weeks I had to return it to the shop to get the latch fixed. Awkward to lift into a boot.Having baby facing you, it is very hard to steer.

helzbelz

helzbelzAustralia

Good

telerover

telerovervic, 3030

We bought this for the reversible handle so we can see bubby when out for a walk. Priceless for that alone. However, when in the reversed direction, the pram is a little harder to control. The ample storage space under bubby is ideal for quick trips to the shops. The recliner doesn't go fully horizontal and only supports fully upright or horizontal with no provision for partially reclined. We got a snug rain cover and sun shade and the whole pram looks fab.
    Quick and easy collapsing mechanism. Spacious storage bin under the baby. Reversible handle.
    When the handle is reversed, the steering is a bit harder to control. The collapsed unit is bit heavy. Recliner doesn't go fully horizontal.