Swallow Beema Q

Swallow Beema Q Questions & Answers

22 questions from our users

Deborah

Deborahasked

How to you put this pram diwn

Christie P.

Christie P.asked

Does anyone know where I can get parts for my beema Q Swallow?

Victoria

Victoriaasked

I have been given a swallow whisper stroller. It appears to have lift up flaps either side that when lifted look like capsule adaptor slots. Can I buy adaptors for a maxi cosi capsule. Thanks Victoria

Tracy R.

Tracy R.asked

What is the weight of the Beema Q 3 wheel pram? For airport purposes. Thanks

Jasmine B.

Jasmine B.asked

Hi I’ve got a swallow beema q pram and a maxi cosi capsule. Any idea what parts I need to fit the capsule to the pram? Thanks.

Ruth Basked

I bought a 2nd hand Beema but cant work out how to fold it down.

Margiemarchie

Have a look the handle bar, on each sides there are two round circle ( hole), use your finger like u want to pull the trigger on the weapon...do it at the same time. Then the pram will collapse drop down.
It’s super easy

Ruth B

Thanks so much appreciated!

dot f.asked

Hell can anyone tell me how to set up a beemaq pram i can find plenty of information on how to collapse it but nothing on how to set it up

Margiemarchie

How to collapse the position to recline :
- there’s a silver metal at the back...pull it up and it’s collapse to 2nd and 3rd position

How to collapse from standing up right to fold up :
- on the handle bar..on the side near the hood there are 2 holes made from hard plastic...pull them up at the same time and drop the pram down.

It’s a bit tricky for the first time but once u get the grip..it’s bloody easy

Good luck

dot f.

Thank you I was given the pram don’t know how to assemble it as in unfolding it

Bob

Bobasked

Just got given the swalllow beema Q pram. I can't seem to work out how to lay the seat down. Also what age would you start using this without the bassinet? Thanks heaps

Margiemarchie

Hi there...there's a white metal behind the seat....just pull that up to adjust the seat....to sit up the seat just push the seat up.that's it.

I never use bassinet....I lay my baby in there started when she was 6 weeks....I just add a puffy pram liner...and she always happy in there.

Enjoy!!!

CherylB

CherylBasked

Is this pram the same as Berna evo (evolution)?

Aprilasked

Just looking at buying a second hand one of these that looks like it's in very good condition. Does anyone know the RRP $ because I can't find what the original price is? Thanks heaps :)

Hi April...
If it's brand new it's around $559 but obviously the factory discontinued it.
I don't know how much my mother in law bought second hand for me last year...it was in excellent condition from the 1st owner....and even now I look afte my beast so well always inside the hall way.
But I tell you what??this pram is a beast!!! Because sooo great!!! Some of my friends using baby jogger elite..steel craft etc...they really like this beast!!!
I might sell mine once my girl is 2 ...Which is at the end of next year...
Sorry my answered might not help at all. Good luck hun

April

Thank you so much for your answer!! Im glad to see a really good review! Picked up mine today and it is so smooth and I'm good condition! Thank you heaps :)

Pauls

Paulsasked

What price was the Beema Q brand new?

Margiemarchie

As I wrote down before...My beema is not brandnew...it was second hand from the 1st owner...but it's really good!
Friend of mine have Baby Jogger City elite and she love my beema!!

smello

smelloasked

Hi there,We have just purchased a 2nd hand beema q and are concerned about the bottom part of inside pram. we feel its not secure for a newborn,is there something we can do to lock it?

Maria Stefanie
Maria Stefanie

Hi there which bottom part you meant? I also bought this pram when my baby was newborn but so far everything ok.

Hides
Hides

You can get a bassinet for the Beema Q but I was wondering if anyone used the pram for a newborn without the bassinet.

Margiemarchie

i use mine since my baby was 6 weeks old which is newborn until now she is 9 months....i have no problem at all intact she always fall asleep for very long in the pram. this pram is "BEAST " because very sturdy..durrable...strong and easy to steer. manouvering really great!!

i use this pram for everyday walking at the park up and down the hills with lots of terrain .
i didn't use any bassinet.

Oscar wildeasked

Have flat tyre. Where can I take it to get fixed? Hope you can help. Ronda

bron cn

I took mine back to place of purchase and they replaced it.

Oscar wilde

Not near the place of purchase

Lili

Liliasked

The harness buckle has split on my beema q. Is there anyway I can get a replacement buckle and how can I attach it or repair it?

Coastgirl

Hi. I'm not sure where to get a new 'beema q' buckle but try a camping shop as they usually have replacment buckles for hikeing bags and you could replace with one of those perhaps..

donna <3

donna <3asked

Anyone know where to get a spare tyre, and how much?

bron cn

You can get them from babies r us but they are $35 a wheel.

Daniela nasked

The right tyre has busted and I need a new one. Who can I contact to arrange this please?

Coastgirl

Hi, not exactly sure where you can get the tyre fixed. But my first suggestion would be to go to a baby shop that sells prams, I am fairly sure you could get a new tyre ( or just a tube) which would fit the beema q because as far as I can tell it is a standard 3 wheel size.. Hope you have luck!

Daniela n

Thank you :) I will try that tomorrow!

jodie

jodieasked

Do the pram come with attachments for a capsule ?

Tam
Tam

Jodie did this work for you? What straps did you need?

anneasked

hi how do you take front bar off, to put bassinet in pram?

HippoHippo
HippoHippo

yes, the bar needs to come off to fit the bassinet

Geoff C.Swallow

There is a button each side of the bumper bar on the underside the bumper bar. Press both buttons at the same time and each end of the bumper bar can be withdrawn from it's socket. Attachments for the bassinet are under the footrest.

paul.trethowan.12

paul.trethowan.12asked

I read on another website that a mum used their safe and sound capsule with a beema swallow stroller. Has anyone used a capsule with this stroller and how did they do it? I have heard you can buy a special strap which holds the capsule in place. Is a capsule compatible with this stroller if used in this way? Many thanks :)

KateH21
KateH21

I would not be buying such a strap, as it is not a swallow product and therefore no guarantees can be made about safety, obviously paramount in the case of your infant. Plese get a steelcraft product that will accomodate a particular safe and sound capsule - as not all capsules are accomodated within these anyway (I believe it's only the unity that can be. steelcraft manufacture special 'bars' to fit their products. Go to britax.com.au to see what model accomodates what.
thank you for asking this question.

Hi Paul,
We can supply straps to hold the Strider / Steelcraft infant carrier car seat in the Beema. That particular car seat is made by the same factory as the Beema and they do supply straps to hold that car seat in the Beema which we can supply. We haven't looked at fitting the original safe n sound capsule in the Beema so we can't recommend that.
Regards
Swallow

Can you tell me where I can get such a strap? Should I go into a shop that sells your products or is it available on your website. Thanks

dplongden08

dplongden08asked

My Beema Q has a sticky front wheel and tends to pull to the right - Any ideas on how to correct?

Hi,
Remove the plastic footrest by removing the 4 screws ( Phillips head #2). Under the footrest is a large nut on top of the swivel. Remove the nut with a 17mm spanner or adjustable spanner and push out the front wheel assy while noting the order of the washers. Clean the swivel post and hole with a piece of rag. Lubricate with silicon grease, silicon spray, vasoline, etc. Do not use automotive greases. Reassemble being careful to put the washers in the same order as before. Tighten the nut until the swivel assy. rotates with a little friction. Slightly tight is best for fast walking , slightly loose is best for easiest swiveling. Experiment a little with the tightness to obtain the best compromise for your personal preferance before replacing the footrest.
The swivel nut can be further adjusted in coming years to take up wear.

anne

hi how do you take the bar off front to put bassinet in ?

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives