Swallow Beema Q

Swallow Beema Q (page 2 of 3)

• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
amymama2010

amymama2010AU

Great for new parents!

My son loves sitting in Beema Q pram! We've got 3 prams and he only loves this one. He can sit in it and be happy for us to push around for hours. Very very impressed.
Easy to go on the road. No problems with turning at all. I've seen mothers having problems with their prams on CityCat but I never have any problems with Bemma Q
My son likes to look up and always bump his head on the side. Eventually I had to put attach some pads on the side so he won't bump his head. But this is the only problem we have...

Love this pram!

We have been using this pram for 2 1/2 years now and it gets a thrashing with us as I take it walking all the time, not always on a path and on uneven surfaces, it is constantly in and out of the car and we are not gentle with it. It has never failed us once! I'm really disappointed to be moving on to another pram as I need a two seater.
Easy to manouver, easy to fold, sun shade can be adjusted to any position for bub, comfortable for children, front bar removable.
Quite large when folded, no option for toddler seat, not suitable for newborn without the bassenett option attached as there is no support for those so small.

5ducks

5ducksAU

Lasts the distance

iamlmj

iamlmj

• Selected Review

Long lasting, hard wearing, good extras, one con but a big one in my opinion.

husky2blue

husky2blue

Durable and effective

Vanessa44

Vanessa44Gold Coast

Smooth ride, good quality. Very impressed!

mypsalms

mypsalms

OK

Good

Overall great pram my family member has since purchased one six months ago and they have changed the covering actually goes over the black round part that my son hits his head on.When i rang babyco about this i was told they dont know why they changed it but it wasn't because of saftey.They have never had anyone with this problem before.
Great pram for walking also good storage area under pram.My pram is fifteen months old and still in great cond.Easy to steer
The part where the hood joins on to the pram is unsafe as when my son is sitting up in it and he leans to the side he hits his head on it.

kate_maultby18

kate_maultby18

k73538

k73538

Great buy, i have passed on my recommendation to many family and friends. Keeps well, very hardy and easy to clean. Bassinette is easy to attach and a must have for your newborn. LOVE IT!!
Very easy to manouvre, smooth ride for the child. Great size for a toddler once baby grows up. Nice big basket for storage. Easily moved handle to accomodate for any height of person pushing.
No available toddler seat attchement. Heavy to lift into the boot of the vehicle. the joint where the hood folds juts into the seating area, which my son continuously hits his head on. The basket underneath is hard to access when chils lying or when using the bassinette.

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

porikel

porikelAU

JoeyJojo

JoeyJojoAU

Great! I looked around heaps and read the reviews on here before buying second hand on ebay. Was the best thing I did. I look at other strollers (like the mountain buggy) and still think I made the right choice.
Great stroller, heaps of room underneath and has great suspension. My little one loves it and its very versatile. May look big but is easy to maneuver and fits down most shopping aisles, highly recommend.
None with owning it. Only I worry that now it has been discontinued that replacement tyres maybe hard to come by, so far no issues tho.

Despite what is written below, the Beema Q is not discontinued, you can buy it in Baby Bunting, also the current Beema Q like mine has good padding in the hood, not like the review below.

Would definitely recommend this stroller, so easy to steer and fold.

I love the fact that the Beema suits newborn to toddler, plenty of leg room for when bubs is bigger.
Love everything about this stroller, fantastic value. Agree with the good previous comments listed below. Fantastic to steer.

busymum03

busymum03

I am a big fan of Swallow. My first pram was an Appollo by Swallow and it lasted for 6 years (2 children). As my third child was born with specail needs, I decided to purchase a new pram that would hopefully last another six years! I love everything about this pram, it easy to move about and to keep clean. It is strong and sturdy, defintately worth the price paid. Would reccomend to a new parent looking for a long lasting durable pram.
Good sturdy pram, folds down compact and fits well in boot of small car. Good size basket. Adjustable handle, light and easy to move.
When folded down, will often unclip when picked up.

kymmie

kymmie

I don't regret buying this pram, even though there is no toddler seat. The bassinette was huge and it was very easy to pack away. Heaps of room to place bags and odds and ends. Highly recommended.
Easy to steer around. Very compact and just a great buy at a reasonable price.
No toddler seat.

Monstaman

Monstaman

Pretty good overall.
We bought it second hand (but was virtually new) and we're pretty happy with it. It was a bit pricey brand new, but I think the prices have come down. Some "second child" options would be nice for the pram so an older kid can hitch a ride - not sure if they do these.
Fits nicely in supermarket isles. Runs smooth. Folds up pretty easily and sits flat in the car boot so we can pile things on top of it.
Sometimes gets "sticky" and I struggle to fold it up - probably due to technique which I haven't quite mastered. Must be a guy thing. It's black, so does tend to attract some heat.

SarahJ15