Swallow Beema Q

Swallow Beema Q (page 3 of 3)

• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
bigfatpig

bigfatpig

Good

It's an excellent pram for active mums who love going for a long walk or run. I have stopped going for walk frequently, so I now prefer a much lighter stroller which can be easily lifted in to back of my car.
A good solid pram to take baby in for a walk or a run.
It’s easy to push and stable even when I hanged a large nappy bag plus shopping bags on the handle.
I love the huge underbasket.
The pram is very heavy & bulky to be lifted into car boot.
Once the pram was in the boot, my Civic hatchback did not have a room to put anything let alone the bassinet that comes with it.

misscorrie

misscorrie

This pram is amazing, we have taken our baby everywhere with us and it is great that it will go anywhere, even in farmers markets in paddocks with potholes... With the bassinette it is a perfect bed for a newborn in the home as well as another way to cart your baby around... All in all great value for money, highly recommended!
easy to steer, rolls over anything (harsh surfaces), seat lays flat, bassinette great for sleeping, fits through shopping aisles easily, folds down easily and quite compact...
there are no cons - there are no issues with this pram, its exceptional

ml2tope

ml2tope

breeding06

breeding06

T_Tiger

T_Tiger

Good

Bassinet attachment wasn't really needed, baby was fine lying down. I wished it had more options for the incline of the seat when baby was little but now he's 3 months the middle setting is fine. I love my Beema Q and it was the best and most economical choice for what would fit in my small car and yet still give me the features I wanted.
Economical, good quality. Has all the features I needed. Fit into my corolla hatch boot better than most. Handles well.
A little bit heavy to lift.

Terrible

I like several others reviewing this stroller bought it because Choice recommended it and have hated this stroller as I found it too heavy. But I think my problem is I'm not very strong and was crazy to get a three wheeler. I found it difficult to fold up, it takes up most of the room in our boot and I used a baby sling for most of bub's first year until I bought a cheap umbrella stroller. Am now planning to buy a good quality umbrella stroller and wish I had bought something lighter in the first place. Also my baby didn't like it much but I don't know if that was just her preferring to be held close or the stroller's fault!
Good suspension and wheels smoothly.
Very heavy and my baby hated it with the bassinet fitting.

Bad

sophiem

sophiem

I love my Beema Q, it has everything I need. It is easy to wheel and fold and doesn't weigh a lot. Shopping is fun as the Beema Q fits easily in the supermarket ailses while my baby sleeps beautifully in the bassinette.
I'm really happy I chose the Beema Q.
Lightweight, easy to wheel,heaps of storage, easy to fold, bassinette.
Good quality pram with all the features I need.
None, I am really happy with my Beema Q.

OK

Find out how Swallow Beema Q compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

The best 3 wheeler available in my opinion. If you are looking for a 3 wheeler pram that is the best in class and doesn't cost the earth, then this is it. The safety aspect (which is the main reason that I bought it) is second to none.
Everything. I have had this pram now for over 12 months and am 110% happy with it. It is easy to steer, is safe, strong and very well made.
It doesn't have the option for a toddler seat but frankly I am glad as it would compromise the safety of the pram.

Horatio1

Horatio1

OK

lilmiss

lilmissPerth, WA

julietmaree

julietmaree

very easy to pull apart to wash. I chuck all the bits in the washer.
can steer with one finger .
my baby loves it.
He wont sleep in a travel cot but will sleep all night through it the pram when we are way.
the only thing i would say is that i would love to see the company bring out a toddler seat for this pram

i have not found a single problem with mine.

utetraveller