Swallow Beema Q

Swallow Beema Q

Terrible

I like several others reviewing this stroller bought it because Choice recommended it and have hated this stroller as I found it too heavy. But I think my problem is I'm not very strong and was crazy to get a three wheeler. I found it difficult to fold up, it takes up most of the room in our boot and I used a baby sling for most of bub's first year until I bought a cheap umbrella stroller. Am now planning to buy a good quality umbrella stroller and wish I had bought something lighter in the first place. Also my baby didn't like it much but I don't know if that was just her preferring to be held close or the stroller's fault!
Good suspension and wheels smoothly.
Very heavy and my baby hated it with the bassinet fitting.

Deborah

Deborahasked

How to you put this pram diwn

Christie P.

Christie P.asked

Does anyone know where I can get parts for my beema Q Swallow?

Victoria

Victoriaasked

I have been given a swallow whisper stroller. It appears to have lift up flaps either side that when lifted look like capsule adaptor slots. Can I buy adaptors for a maxi cosi capsule. Thanks Victoria

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers