Swallow Beema Q

Swallow Beema Q

solid durable

i bought this pram from a second hand. but it still strong. easy to use. especilly the large wheel, made push and turn so easy. big storage space are very good for mum carry shopping. only the down side is little bit larger if you only have a small car.

David

David

7 years old and still going

I purchased this 7 years ago when my son was born now using it with my 6 month old very happy with the sturdy structure large basket underneath the bassinet is fab for newborn and folds now flat when not in use love the adjustable handle which I could get a capsule to fit in only down side is how heavy it is after having a c section it was extremely heavy to lift out of car

Jazzyashy

JazzyashyBendigo, Victoria

Great for walking

Hi, can I ask how you attached the safe and sound capsule to the beema? Did you buy one of the straps that attaches the capsule to the pram or did it lock in? Where did you get the strap from if you used a strap? Many thanks :)

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Swallow Beema Q compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Awesome I've loved it.

I bought this second hand and it was hardly used. I've loved it. We walk every day and find it fairly sturdy. I do find that if I'm walking on a slope it feels like it may tip even though it never has) Folds away really well in our car. Handle bar moves to different positions, locks really well. Loads of storage also.
Reliable, sturdy, hood moves to protect from sunlight. Great storage.
Faded! I found the black faded and looked older than it was even though its always in my car.

iamlmj

iamlmj

• Selected Review

Long lasting, hard wearing, good extras, one con but a big one in my opinion.

husky2blue

husky2blue

Durable and effective

Vanessa44

Vanessa44Gold Coast

Smooth ride, good quality. Very impressed!

Good

Overall great pram my family member has since purchased one six months ago and they have changed the covering actually goes over the black round part that my son hits his head on.When i rang babyco about this i was told they dont know why they changed it but it wasn't because of saftey.They have never had anyone with this problem before.
Great pram for walking also good storage area under pram.My pram is fifteen months old and still in great cond.Easy to steer
The part where the hood joins on to the pram is unsafe as when my son is sitting up in it and he leans to the side he hits his head on it.

kate_maultby18

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Monstaman

Monstaman

Pretty good overall.
We bought it second hand (but was virtually new) and we're pretty happy with it. It was a bit pricey brand new, but I think the prices have come down. Some "second child" options would be nice for the pram so an older kid can hitch a ride - not sure if they do these.
Fits nicely in supermarket isles. Runs smooth. Folds up pretty easily and sits flat in the car boot so we can pile things on top of it.
Sometimes gets "sticky" and I struggle to fold it up - probably due to technique which I haven't quite mastered. Must be a guy thing. It's black, so does tend to attract some heat.

bigfatpig

bigfatpig

Good

It's an excellent pram for active mums who love going for a long walk or run. I have stopped going for walk frequently, so I now prefer a much lighter stroller which can be easily lifted in to back of my car.
A good solid pram to take baby in for a walk or a run.
It’s easy to push and stable even when I hanged a large nappy bag plus shopping bags on the handle.
I love the huge underbasket.
The pram is very heavy & bulky to be lifted into car boot.
Once the pram was in the boot, my Civic hatchback did not have a room to put anything let alone the bassinet that comes with it.

T_Tiger

T_Tiger

Good

Bassinet attachment wasn't really needed, baby was fine lying down. I wished it had more options for the incline of the seat when baby was little but now he's 3 months the middle setting is fine. I love my Beema Q and it was the best and most economical choice for what would fit in my small car and yet still give me the features I wanted.
Economical, good quality. Has all the features I needed. Fit into my corolla hatch boot better than most. Handles well.
A little bit heavy to lift.

lilmiss