Swallow Beema Q

• Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Sandy_Ogg

Sandy_OggAU

This is the Best Buy I purchased for the pram for my grandchild.

Great pram for new born baby - plenty of room for baby to stretch whilst sleeping.
Living out in the country the Beema pram was Excellent - smooth ride going over the different terrain and on smooth surfaces. One of the best suspension I have ever felt while pushing uphill - never felt any pain in my wrist like other prams. If a baby can sleep while pushing this pram over rocky terrain I’m pretty sure my grandchild was very very comfortable. I certainly would recommend the Beema to any Mother who is looking for a good walking pram for her new baby.
I give it 5 out of 5 l

Purchased in May 2013 at Planet Baby.

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

We called it " THE BEAST " because HOW GREAT IT IS!

Kataraks

KataraksGold Coast

Brilliant pram

I purchased this pram as a walking run about and it has been brilliant - it is sturdy and durable. It fits in my small car boot no problem and also folds up in 1. Provides comfort for bubs with 3 different seat positions including complete lay flat option. Underneath basket is a great size for shopping. Overall really thrilled with this pram.

I am looking at purchasing a new hood and seat cover as the one i have is extremely sun damaged - i know this doesn't effect the product use just more for me - does anyone know where i can get this, i have done research online but not having much luck, i have submitted a form to babysmart and i am awaiting a reply.

Find out how Swallow Beema Q compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Perfect, never had a problem

Absolutely loved this pram, bought mine new in 2004 and used it for my second little girl in 2012. Loved the inflatable tyres and the bassinet insert. Great manoeuvrability. Only issue for me was this one was a little heavy as I had a bad shoulder, folded so easy though.

Coastgirl

Coastgirl

Wish I found this sooner

This is the BEST of four prams I have tried, very happy. It is a fairly large pram which some people I know don't like, but for me I loved it, my little girl can sit up, stretch out or lie down. The pram is really hard to overbalance if I put some bags on the handles ( this happened a bit with the other prams) and the storage underneath was very good. Manoverability is great ( can go over most surfaces easily and can even do with one hand most times). Easy to pack down although a little bulky.
Great handling. Comfortable

Brilliant

This is my third pram for as many children. I bought it second hand on gumtree with matching basinette. This pram is amazing. It's the best one ive used and I've used top of the range Phil and teds and valco. It's so manouverable and easy to use and stores well in the car. Bubs is so safe and comfy. Also Chouce just rated this best three wheeled pram in 2013. Can't say enough enough about it. Love it.

Eleisha Croot

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value 3 Wheel Pram on the market if your looking for 2nd hand pram

katielee
katielee

Sorry, but the Beema is still sold new, Baby Bunting stores and independents sell it.

GleeBee

GleeBeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price & fits in small cars!

After a LOT of research, we ended out getting one of these prams second hand but still in good condition. While it may not have the "overly designed" look of say, a Bugaboo or a Quinny, these units are practical in every sense and have everything we need.
One of the highly understated values of this pram is that it double-folds into quite a small space. This fits in the boot of a Hyundai Getz, which only very few useful/practical prams do.
Overall very happy.
Very practical, lots of pockets, fits in small cars
Tyres seem to get flat reasonably quickly.

Alikat

AlikatMetung

Love love love it!

I love this pram and would recommend to anyone who walks alot. I live in a rural area and not many paths - combine that with walking about 5km most days - i need a pram that has decent frame and wheels. This pram was recommended to me over a P&T and for the price difference well worth it. i walk on bush track, road and boardwalks. It is so easy to push and steer. You need the bassinet attachment for newborns and it is so easy to attach.
Price, easy of use, tyres
Can be a little heavy if you don't have good arm strength, faded (most black prams do), bit bulkier than some other three wheelers

amymama2010

amymama2010AU

Great for new parents!

My son loves sitting in Beema Q pram! We've got 3 prams and he only loves this one. He can sit in it and be happy for us to push around for hours. Very very impressed.
Easy to go on the road. No problems with turning at all. I've seen mothers having problems with their prams on CityCat but I never have any problems with Bemma Q
My son likes to look up and always bump his head on the side. Eventually I had to put attach some pads on the side so he won't bump his head. But this is the only problem we have...

Love this pram!

We have been using this pram for 2 1/2 years now and it gets a thrashing with us as I take it walking all the time, not always on a path and on uneven surfaces, it is constantly in and out of the car and we are not gentle with it. It has never failed us once! I'm really disappointed to be moving on to another pram as I need a two seater.
Easy to manouver, easy to fold, sun shade can be adjusted to any position for bub, comfortable for children, front bar removable.
Quite large when folded, no option for toddler seat, not suitable for newborn without the bassenett option attached as there is no support for those so small.

5ducks

5ducksAU

Lasts the distance

k73538

k73538

Great buy, i have passed on my recommendation to many family and friends. Keeps well, very hardy and easy to clean. Bassinette is easy to attach and a must have for your newborn. LOVE IT!!
Very easy to manouvre, smooth ride for the child. Great size for a toddler once baby grows up. Nice big basket for storage. Easily moved handle to accomodate for any height of person pushing.
No available toddler seat attchement. Heavy to lift into the boot of the vehicle. the joint where the hood folds juts into the seating area, which my son continuously hits his head on. The basket underneath is hard to access when chils lying or when using the bassinette.

porikel

porikelAU

JoeyJojo

JoeyJojoAU

Great! I looked around heaps and read the reviews on here before buying second hand on ebay. Was the best thing I did. I look at other strollers (like the mountain buggy) and still think I made the right choice.
Great stroller, heaps of room underneath and has great suspension. My little one loves it and its very versatile. May look big but is easy to maneuver and fits down most shopping aisles, highly recommend.
None with owning it. Only I worry that now it has been discontinued that replacement tyres maybe hard to come by, so far no issues tho.

Despite what is written below, the Beema Q is not discontinued, you can buy it in Baby Bunting, also the current Beema Q like mine has good padding in the hood, not like the review below.

Would definitely recommend this stroller, so easy to steer and fold.

I love the fact that the Beema suits newborn to toddler, plenty of leg room for when bubs is bigger.
Love everything about this stroller, fantastic value. Agree with the good previous comments listed below. Fantastic to steer.