Swallow Beema

Swallow Beema Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Earthmamma

Earthmammaasked

i have a Beema Evo and it has started pulling to one side when i try to push it. i cant find the manual so don't know whats going on. has anyone had this experience?

JillianLeigh

Hi! Sorry I can't help; I never encountered that issue. Hope you find a solution!

Jetta

Jettaasked

I have a flat tyre and on inspection the whole rim is broken, how can I repair or replace this?

Swallow
Geoff C.Swallow

Hi,
We have spare wheels for the Beema Q and Evo. How old is your stroller and is it the front or back wheel you need ?

Melinda27

Melinda27asked

I have just purchased this pram second hand. How do you fold it down?

Hi!
To fold the pram down, the pram needs to be in the fully reclined position. Also make sure the basket is mostly empty. Stand as if you are walking with the pram and grab each side of the handle. Hook your fingers in the black circle things under the handle and pull both hands towards you so the handle presses into your body. When it does this, you should be able to push the handle down towards the ground and the pram should collapse. There is a little clip on one side of the pram that locks the pram in place once closed. Sorry if this doesn't make sense - hard to explain in words. There is a version of the pram manual here: http://www.freebabymanuals.com/swallow/prams - see if that helps!

angenrod

angenrodasked

Is a boot cover the same as a wind cover?

jojo
jojo

The boot cover fits over the baby's feet and legs but does not protect the baby's face. You can buy plastic covers which are good for wind and rain protection and they fit over the entire pram. Hope this helps :)

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives