Swallow Beema

Swallow Beema (page 2 of 2)

3.8

HG123

HG123

rcoleman

rcoleman

lozzabunny84

lozzabunny84

Good

Apart from my daughetr hitting head like said above, this pram is great for the price. I used it from 3 months old. Even if we used it from newborn we wouldn't have bothered getting the bassinett. The seat reclines right back for newborns anway. It is so easy to lift in and out of bood and steering is a breeze. I just wish you could atatch a toddler seat.
    Light weight, easy to open and collapse, can steer with one hand, big storage basket, big seat, adjustable handle and seat and washable fabric
    My daughter always hit her head on the little round bits on either side(where the hood atatches)can't attatch a toddler seat

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Swallow Beema compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

tianmummy

tianmummy

Basinette is a must have for small and newborn babies! works wonders, dream to push and with no car, walking is our lifestyle
    i like the colour and the bassinette works wonderfully. Assembly was a dream, just to easy to put together when out of the box. Smooth ride, great at turning no probs. adjustable pushing bar is pure luxury, it goes up high when dad is pushing, mid range for mum and way down low for big sister to push..
    heavy to hold when going up steep travelators in shopping centres.
    When reclined items are hard to get into/out of the basket (same goes for all strollers i think)

rylansmum

rylansmum

mischa75

mischa75

OK

Good and bad, easy to manouver, but weighs far too much to constantly have to get in and out of the car boot. I bought a lighter 4 wheeler. Don't like the way it doesn't support a young child.
    Easy to manouver, Easy to clean, narrow enough for doorways and shopping aisles, good on rough terrain
    too heavy, baby slips sideways when learning to sit up. I lost count of how many times my litle girl bumped her head on the metal bracket for the hood. Hard to get parts - I have a flat tyre and they don't have any replacement tubes.

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Zaneybaby

Zaneybaby

I love it, I only wish they made it to have a toddler seat as I will soon have a new born and a very active 21 month old.
    I love this pram. I have 3 prams for different purposes and this one is by far the best to drive. It handles cluttered shops well and is a joy to push around for a nice long walk.
    I never had a problem with it when my son wanted to sit up but he could hold his head up from birth.
    It is heavy to get in and out of the car.

Good

Baby is comfy in the bassinette and is good to take on walks and around shopping centres, although a hassle to take out of boot and unfold for one person,.
    narrow and fits through supermarket checkout counters, sturdy, big shopping basket and extra pocket at the back.
    pram can be difficult to manouever with one hand, heavy and difficult to fold - I cannot close the lock properly

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Swallow Beema compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Overall i would highly recommend this pram to everyone and do so! I have had many prams over the years due to haivng 6 kids and now number 7 is on the way, this is the first pram in 16 yrs that i have loved everything about! I can't say enough about it, it is truly an awesome pram!!
    I love the fact that it is easy to manouver in any situation! It has a great breaking system, heaps of room underneath fo rme its been perfect
    I have no cons for this pram

Earthmamma

Earthmammaasked

i have a Beema Evo and it has started pulling to one side when i try to push it. i cant find the manual so don't know whats going on. has anyone had this experience?

JillianLeigh

Hi! Sorry I can't help; I never encountered that issue. Hope you find a solution!

Jetta

Jettaasked

I have a flat tyre and on inspection the whole rim is broken, how can I repair or replace this?

Swallow
    Geoff C.Swallow

Hi,
    We have spare wheels for the Beema Q and Evo. How old is your stroller and is it the front or back wheel you need ?

Melinda27

Melinda27asked

I have just purchased this pram second hand. How do you fold it down?

Hi!
    To fold the pram down, the pram needs to be in the fully reclined position. Also make sure the basket is mostly empty. Stand as if you are walking with the pram and grab each side of the handle. Hook your fingers in the black circle things under the handle and pull both hands towards you so the handle presses into your body. When it does this, you should be able to push the handle down towards the ground and the pram should collapse. There is a little clip on one side of the pram that locks the pram in place once closed. Sorry if this doesn't make sense - hard to explain in words. There is a version of the pram manual here: http://www.freebabymanuals.com/swallow/prams - see if that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives