Swallow Bravo

Swallow Bravo

Pamela BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We loved the Swallow Bravo

As (great) grandparents we bought our Swallow Bravo Stroller second hand. I paid $750 for my granddaughter's flashy new stroller and the Bravo beats it, hands down! It is just so easy to manoeuvre. I am not young and have been able to take this stroller easily onto trams, trains and busses. Also it folds down easily down and fits into small spaces. We live in the hills and pushing the Bravo up and down hills has been a breeze. I just love it but junior has now outgrown it, so it needs to go to another happy owner.

jpcnttiVictoria, 3770

Great buy

Shirley Schultz
    Shirley Schultz

How does it fold sorry dum new grandma

Oscar_DogAU

OK

melaaa

melaaa

Terrible

did not like this pram as it lifted up at the front when I would put the nappy bag on the handle, the basket it way to small and silly when having a new born in it as it as you have to lift the back up to get anything in the tiny basket, hard to fold up, very heavy and also the front wheel cover gets scratched nearly every time you unfold it! plus the tyers seemed to wear after a month
    comes in nice colours, easy wash covers, fits in supermarket checkouts, and steers very well.
    colour, fits in supermarket checkouts, steers well
    not very sturdy nappy back on handle makes front wheel lift

Terrible

I was actually really happy with this pram until my son was about 1 year old. The more he weighed the more the pram would pull to the side. If I let go it turns 90 degrees to the right. Very straining on arms, shoulders and hips. I send it in for repair but it came back no different.
    Easy to get around with in stores, nice color, large basket, extra storage pocket, doesn't tip over, low price
    Pulls to the right like a bad shopping trolley - terrible for long walks. Heavy. Hard to fold. Gets easily scratched up. The belt clips broke.

spritecat

spritecat

Terrible

It's okay value for its price, does its job as a pram, and have 3 seat positions, suitable from newborn, comes in a nice silver/black color. However it is quite heavy, we have a 4WD and packing it and lift it to the boot takes a lot of arm strength. Would rather use a sling to short shopping trips. The clip on the seat belt breaks easily.
    Nice silver color, reasonable price tag, suitable from newborn, 3 seat positions.
    Heavy, quite bulky, the seat belt clip breaks easily. Not very stylish compared with those high-end prams. The seat is not reversible. Needs a big boot space to fit this pram in.

stace01

stace01

Good

Mike

Mikeasked

How can i fold it?

jpcntti

Hi, it has been a long time since I had mine but from memory you put the brake on, fold the seat to the flat position, retract the sun protection. On the side there is a red “lever” to lift up, then you have the triggers on both sides to pull up towards you and then you should be able to fold it pushing it down.
    You need both hands to do this but that’s how mine use to work.

Pamela B

It's also been a long time since we had ours, but jjpcntti's answer looks good to me!

Peaches

Peachesasked

Hoping to get a copy of a user manual for the Bravo by Swallow. Help?

Oscar_Dog

Sorry mine has long gone with the pram. Have you tried a Google search as I often find manuals that way.

jpcntti

Mine was gone in the bin the day we purchase it. I have try to find it on google but no luck. Is there a specific question you have so we might be able to help. The only informations you might find on the owner manual are on how to be safe with it. Nothing really useful if you use common sence. If you need info on the technicals parts of the pram, please let me know. If it is to find spare parts numbers, don't bother you won't find any, this model has been out of production for at least 8 years.

Alison

Alisonasked

I want to replace the 'rubber' around the handle of my Swallow Bravo. How do I get the handle undone to slip a new rubber on?
    Alison

jpcntti

Hi Alison, unfortunately I do not have the pram anymore (my kids are now way too big for it) but from memory you can't really take the handle off, they used a sort of rivet pin to put the frame together. The only solution I can see to change the "rubber" is to go to a cycle shop and ask for the tape they use on road bicycle handles. You can choose the color to stand out, it is easy to apply and usually cost effective. Otherwise the other solution is to cut the rubber through the length and then fit it into place with a small amount of glue.
    I hope I have answer your question.
    Julien

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives