Swallow Jessie Cot

Swallow Jessie Cot

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mumtobub

MumtobubInverell

Good solid cot

Was given this cot secondhand and its been fantastic! I love the 2 levels and easy drop down side. My cot is the dark choc color which has been good but I find it very hard to clean. Dried milk seems to stain a lot. But it's safe, and comfortable for my baby and he loves going to bed in it, even at nearly 2 years old. :)
Good solid cot
The dark color is hard to clean

debbie.arney

Look at the pramco site for nz, they have metal ones now available, i need some to

Sorry its pamco nz

Sharpy101956

Sharpy101956Victoria, 3174

Good

Well made and cheap. The matching change table was even more sturdy. We now use that for the old 68Cm TV in the spare room. TV weighs a ton.
Very good value for money.
Used Ours for 2 kids and found it very good
None that we found

trenna

trennaAU

This cot is awesome! I got mine secondhand and i am so glad that i did! it had a broken cot slide and it was so easy to fix and i didn't need a manual to do it either. My daughter is ready for a toddler bed now and all i have had to do is take the cot side off that uses the slide and it is sturdy enough. So this cot is really sturdy. Casters come off with not much trouble if you need to.
Everything! its easy, self explanatory and easy to fix if it gets broken, dosent rattle, very sturdy, has casters on all 4 foot of cot for easy moving

beckstacassidy
beckstacassidy

hi trenna, i also have this cot and have broken the clips on the side, was wondering if you could tell me where you found the extra pieces.

belistic10

belistic10

Good

Found this cot to be very well built, easy to use yet quite light and easy to move from room to room. The wheels lock in well and the drop sides are child proof and so easy to use.

Highly recommend.
Easy to use. Looks great. Very sturdy yet quite light.
Nothing. Very happy with it.

g91191

g91191

Just started to use it for the 2nd baby and has been very good with no problems.
Matching change table and chest of drawers were also good value and very sturdy
Nice colour, easy to use dropside, comes in 2 cartons that fitted in the car, wasn't expensive.
nothing really

Bad

no happy about the outcome ive had with the cot will not purchase one like this again and am going to go further about the cot and problems i have had with it....
right colouring
not happy with the outcome with it had it for 2 years and this is the second child of mine that has been in it and his legs get stuck between the bars i thought nothing was suppose to b able to fit between the bars..........

Gina-Maree Helena N

Gina-Maree Helena Nasked

I can't seem to find any wear that have swallow cot drop side plastic clips please help due in 3 weeks? Anyone?

Malakahkeswaniasked

Would you please advise me how can I get parts for swallow jessie cot? The parts are track and lock for the sliding side for the cot.

victoriagodfrey
victoriagodfrey

Our cot has just broke and found spare parts here, so thought I'd share. Hope it's helpful.

Malakahkeswani

Yes i am interested to buy some pieces..what is the suitable way for order and paying

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives