Swallow Jessie Cot

Swallow Jessie Cot

4.1

Bad

no happy about the outcome ive had with the cot will not purchase one like this again and am going to go further about the cot and problems i have had with it....
    right colouring
    not happy with the outcome with it had it for 2 years and this is the second child of mine that has been in it and his legs get stuck between the bars i thought nothing was suppose to b able to fit between the bars..........

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad

Kay H.

Kay H.asked

the plastic stays at the top of my cot are broken.Where can I get replacements from?

Gina-Maree Helena N

Gina-Maree Helena Nasked

I can't seem to find any wear that have swallow cot drop side plastic clips please help due in 3 weeks? Anyone?

Malakahkeswaniasked

Would you please advise me how can I get parts for swallow jessie cot? The parts are track and lock for the sliding side for the cot.

victoriagodfrey
    victoriagodfrey

Our cot has just broke and found spare parts here, so thought I'd share. Hope it's helpful.

Malakahkeswani

Yes i am interested to buy some pieces..what is the suitable way for order and paying

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Eco Kids MattressAd