Swallow Lite n Easy 6

Swallow Lite n Easy 6

See the Best Portacots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect did all my grandchildren & still as good as new.

Easy to put up loved the bassinette insert easily moved around loved it for all my 5. grandchildren still in excellent condition.
would buy the same again tomorrow if needed .Easy to wipe down and clean.Never had a problem with any of my grand children climbing out of it ,or when they stood up.

Weight of it

Wanted to know how heavy it is as my daughter wants me to take it over on the plane for my grandson
Can't seem to find the weight anywhere
Have been on the website but it does not say anything
Just says its lightweight
Please advise, would be appreciated thank you

alicat82

alicat82NSW, 2745

I'm pleased we purchased this portacot. Despite the cons, it is very stable and well made. Some of the others we have used are a little flimsy. I'm sure it will last us for many years (and babies) to come.
Very sturdy, looks smart, easy to assemble and also to pack away. Looks comfortable. You can buy an bassinet insert for newborns.
Fairly heavy and takes up more room than other portacots when folded up.

goodgranasked

I have purchased a 2nd hand lite & easy Echo by Swallow Limited Edition portacot.
I can only get one side up and locked into place. The other three sides wont lock in. I can't even release the one that is locked in to put it back down.. Can anyone please help?

Rose j
Rose j

Make sure the floor has not been pushed down first before locking sides up ,the same with releasing, floor first up then release sides in the middle of bar , that is the best advise I can give with out seeing it hope this helps you.

goodgran

Thank you Rose for your response. We eventually worked it out by doing exactly what you have suggested and it worked.

Graham
Graham

Thank you Rose as well !! My wife was ready to ditch the cot because we could not lock the sides. Read your reply and bingo , thanks , saved us a couple of hundred dollars and a lot of inconvenience. Also thanks Google haha !!!

anitaasked

we need an instructions manual and proof of Australian standards for a swallow ports cot Lite n easy echo. Any help?

goodgran

Did you every get a response to your question.

jenny

jennyasked

How do you pack it up after it gets to the pyramid shape? I'm stuck here.

Lisa
Lisa

Remove the mattress, there's a small strap in the centre that you pull up (towards the ceiling)

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives