Swallow Lite n Easy 6

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
Kathy W

Kathy Wasked

What is the maximum weight for a toddler being able to use this cot. We have a second hand one for our grandson but no manual to go with it. Many thanks.

goodgranasked

I have purchased a 2nd hand lite & easy Echo by Swallow Limited Edition portacot.
I can only get one side up and locked into place. The other three sides wont lock in. I can't even release the one that is locked in to put it back down.. Can anyone please help?

Rose j
Rose j

Make sure the floor has not been pushed down first before locking sides up ,the same with releasing, floor first up then release sides in the middle of bar , that is the best advise I can give with out seeing it hope this helps you.

goodgran

Thank you Rose for your response. We eventually worked it out by doing exactly what you have suggested and it worked.

Graham
Graham

Thank you Rose as well !! My wife was ready to ditch the cot because we could not lock the sides. Read your reply and bingo , thanks , saved us a couple of hundred dollars and a lot of inconvenience. Also thanks Google haha !!!

anitaasked

we need an instructions manual and proof of Australian standards for a swallow ports cot Lite n easy echo. Any help?

goodgran

Did you every get a response to your question.

jenny

jennyasked

How do you pack it up after it gets to the pyramid shape? I'm stuck here.

Lisa
Lisa

Remove the mattress, there's a small strap in the centre that you pull up (towards the ceiling)

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Eco Kids MattressAd