Swallow Lite n Easy 6

Swallow Lite n Easy 6

• Safety

A total waste of time and money

I have thrown away 2 of these. The folding mechanism relies on 16 clips to all work smoothly in unison. And all of these latches are hidden behind fabric sewn in place. It will work fine for a few weeks and then start to stick. It's wider than a standard doorway so moving it to another room requires you to fold it up. Completely useless. Avoid

Safety

Harish M.asked

price please ?

Kathy W

Kathy Wasked

What is the maximum weight for a toddler being able to use this cot. We have a second hand one for our grandson but no manual to go with it. Many thanks.

goodgranasked

I have purchased a 2nd hand lite & easy Echo by Swallow Limited Edition portacot.
I can only get one side up and locked into place. The other three sides wont lock in. I can't even release the one that is locked in to put it back down.. Can anyone please help?

Rose j
Rose j

Make sure the floor has not been pushed down first before locking sides up ,the same with releasing, floor first up then release sides in the middle of bar , that is the best advise I can give with out seeing it hope this helps you.

goodgran

Thank you Rose for your response. We eventually worked it out by doing exactly what you have suggested and it worked.

Graham
Graham

Thank you Rose as well !! My wife was ready to ditch the cot because we could not lock the sides. Read your reply and bingo , thanks , saved us a couple of hundred dollars and a lot of inconvenience. Also thanks Google haha !!!

See all Swallow Lite n Easy 6 questions

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Eco Kids MattressAd