Swallow Lite n Easy 6

Swallow Lite n Easy 6

Perfect did all my grandchildren & still as good as new.

Easy to put up loved the bassinette insert easily moved around loved it for all my 5. grandchildren still in excellent condition.
    would buy the same again tomorrow if needed .Easy to wipe down and clean.Never had a problem with any of my grand children climbing out of it ,or when they stood up.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad

Weight of it

Wanted to know how heavy it is as my daughter wants me to take it over on the plane for my grandson
    Can't seem to find the weight anywhere
    Have been on the website but it does not say anything
    Just says its lightweight
    Please advise, would be appreciated thank you

alicat82

alicat82NSW, 2745

I'm pleased we purchased this portacot. Despite the cons, it is very stable and well made. Some of the others we have used are a little flimsy. I'm sure it will last us for many years (and babies) to come.
    Very sturdy, looks smart, easy to assemble and also to pack away. Looks comfortable. You can buy an bassinet insert for newborns.
    Fairly heavy and takes up more room than other portacots when folded up.

Portacots

Find out how Swallow Lite n Easy 6 compares to other Portacots

Harish M.

Harish M.asked

price please ?

Kathy W

Kathy Wasked

What is the maximum weight for a toddler being able to use this cot. We have a second hand one for our grandson but no manual to go with it. Many thanks.

goodgranasked

I have purchased a 2nd hand lite & easy Echo by Swallow Limited Edition portacot.
    I can only get one side up and locked into place. The other three sides wont lock in. I can't even release the one that is locked in to put it back down.. Can anyone please help?

Rose j
    Rose j

Make sure the floor has not been pushed down first before locking sides up ,the same with releasing, floor first up then release sides in the middle of bar , that is the best advise I can give with out seeing it hope this helps you.

goodgran

Thank you Rose for your response. We eventually worked it out by doing exactly what you have suggested and it worked.

Graham
    Graham

Thank you Rose as well !! My wife was ready to ditch the cot because we could not lock the sides. Read your reply and bingo , thanks , saved us a couple of hundred dollars and a lot of inconvenience. Also thanks Google haha !!!

See all Swallow Lite n Easy 6 questions

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Eco Kids MattressAd