Swann

Swann

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Total waste of time and effort

Purchased a pack of wire-free smart security cameras recently from Costco Australia. The box contained everything listed on the box EXCEPT the instructions. Found them online and they seemed fairly straight forward. Downloaded the relevant app but when I tried to connect everything up, the cameras would not pair to the wifi. Tried everything, including contacting a relative who is a wizz at connecting this type of thing. Nothing we did could get these working. Very disappointing as I spent hours trying to get these working. Couldn't call the number on the box either because it was a long weekend. Took them back to Costco today for a refund.

Kim G

Kim GSunbury

No response

8-10 months ago we bought Swann 4 camera security cameras from Bunnings. When we installed them they worked great. Two months ago they stopped working (reason unknown). First contact was rough I was told there was no such cameras even though I gave them the model number and showed photos of the box and cameras. After showing proof it was their cameras I have received no response and no help. Bunnings says they cant help and need to contact manufactures. Seriously cant believe I had to show proof it was their cameras and now no one is answering my questions. After sales and technical support is non existent.