SWANN DVR8-4550

SWANN DVR8-4550

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Wireless Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BarbNarrogin Western Australia

Home Security with Remote Viewing

System is excellent. Would rate that at 5 Star. Had to get technician in to help with remote access. The QR code scanning was not an option, so Technician set up my own IP address through DDNS.NET. Anyway I can now view on my android phone, but using exactly the same settings, I can't view on my IPad. Its probably me (getting too old). Suppose the only other feature I couldn't get to work, was the e-mail facility to advise me when motion is detected. I'm afraid I followed all the instructions, but still could not get it to work. Although I will persist when I get back from holidays. Overall I would rate the product as 4 good. Hope this helps someone.

Caitee L.

Caitee L.asked

How much is this

Caitee
I can't find the receipt and I paid cash at our local store, but I think it was around $500 - $550. I got a cheaper price because their website was selling it cheaper than they had it in store. But I only got the 4 cameras and not the 8. But in saying that, I have since purchased another 2 cameras for better coverage. It works well and I have been able to view my house while overseas using my iPad. It also sends me messages when it detects movement, but that can be a pain when the wind blows.
Kind Regards

Garigue

Garigueasked

Do the security systems have a power back up in case of a blackout?

Barb

Sorry I took so long to reply. Just checked my e-mails. No the system does not have it's own power backup, although you could attached one to it, but the amount of battery available, will depend on how much you wish to pay for a unit. By the way, I am only explaining about the battery backup from memory when I used to work - we used them as a power back for our server - lasted about 30 minutes. Regards Barb Kennington

Get an answer from our members and Swann representatives

CategoryWireless Surveillance Systems