Swann Security System DVR4-4580V

• Ease of Installation
  • Motion Detection

AnneMid West, WA

Could be better

We purchased the DVR4-4580V on the 9th December 2019 and my husband installed it last week. Everything was good but now the app crashes all the time so I have to turn off my phone or tablet then on again to see it or front camera has stopped recording so we don't get any play back as it only occasionally picks up a car in the dead hours of the night then nothing again so that's absolutely useless. I have sent them a message for them to contact me but I think a phone call tomorrow might be in order. We really need that camera to be working and the app.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$420.00.

Functionality
Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Ease of Installation
Motion Detection
Travis B.Swann

Hi Anne, sorry to hear you’re having difficulties. Has someone contacted you yet?

No they haven't

Travis B.Swann

hi Anne, i;ll get customer service to look for any outstanding customer queries, please advise when did you contact us and was it by phone or email?

Awful

Unable to watch recording not being told that unit can be used only with internet. So they can spy on me. There should be warning that unit is useless if no internet. Seller not willing to refund. Happy to take extra warranty

Purchased in February 2019 for A$400.00.

Marnz

MarnzPerth, WA

Worst product I have ever purchased!

Wireless Surveillance Systems

Find out how Swann Security System DVR4-4580V compares to other Wireless Surveillance Systems