Sweeney Estate Agents

Sweeney Estate Agents

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tina

TinaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

We are landlords and used Sweeney Ballan to rent our house out. To start with they were great as we bought the house from them (Erin who was brilliant) but not long after they would email us without addressing us or even signing any name in the emails.
It became very unprofessional as we couldn’t even respond to anyone in particular or if we called about something on the email we had no details to know who sent it. We are now selling the property through a different real estate.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Unprofessional

We are currently house hunting and saw few good properties with Sweeney. We went to the office at Wyndham Village Shopping Center, and decided to have a chat regarding the properties. The lady responded in a very unprofessional way. She said that we can find everything online and that she cannot answer any of our queries. I wonder why they have opened office if everything can be done online. No regards for customers.

HannahMooraboolLocal

HannahMooraboolLocalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed - Unresponsive, unanswered questions and vague response.

Rabberto

RabbertoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reviews very Informative

I was on my way to apply through this real estate when something told me to read the reviews first. I am very lucky i decided to because i was actually shocked to read what landlords, tenants and sellers have been through. I do not think i have seen so many 1 star reviews disproportionately to 5 star reviews for a real estate. I honestly feel like i have dodged a bullet, thanks product review.

Last inspection means nothing

Very disappointed in Sweeney Altona. The agent did not advise to check that everything was in good working order before contract was signed. Didn't know about so called last inspection means nothing, I thought last inspection is when you check everything and when there is something wrong you can ask for it to be fixed. Good one Sweeney , my young daughters first property. We will be very aware next time, to drag all the facts from the agent. Never will deal with Altona again.

Great experience

Our experience with Sweeney has been smooth in the past 2.5 years. Charmaine, our Agent, has always been prompt and professional in answering our queries, and whenever we had a problem she tried her best to help us solve it. I would recommend working with her.

LenDan

LenDan

Professional Service throughout the rental process!

FrancisIW

FrancisIWKingsville

Dishonest and unethical.

Cannot warn you enough! They don’t work for their vendors. I would have paid A LOT more but the agent was horrible. Which is why after I bought I didn’t allow them into my house to sell in Kingsville. Rude, poor service, belittling. Also noted when I googled them the corporate agent has been caught underquoting more than once and is also accused of sexual harassment. Not surprised at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOB!

Terrible. Wish I could leave less than a star

I am a landlord and listed my property with [name removed] and [name removed] at Sweeney.

As a result of their laziness I am now out of pocket $13,678 and because I was moving back into the property they refused to go to Vcat.

If you are a landlord with an investment - take it anywhere but here.

Matt K.

Matt K.Darwin

Disgusting, filthy Vendor and irresponsible Agent

They used my knowledgeable skills as the first home buyer and tricked me by leaving the house in disguising condition as if the pigs were living in it. The agent was so irresponsible that never answered my calls, nor replied to my emails. I'm so ashamed that I've allowed them to scam me this way.

Harassing and not up to the mark

Very dishonest. Not even response quickly. Try to avoid and lying on the mistake.. don’t want to solve the issue and ask us to hire the lawyer

HORRIABLE

the worst agent we had till now ,don't do there work properly during our tenancy some major issues came u with the house and we had to mail them many times then they reply back . Its look. Like they are working for the owner doesn't bothered about the tenants . especially the property manager is slack and un - professional. its like night mare to rent there property.

YNW

YNWMelbourne

Dishonest, very slack, un-professional, un-responsive: Sweeney Melton

Catty

CattyMelbourne

Incompetent

We rented through the Sweeney Altona office for 12 months,in that time I think we had 6 property managers! I did ask one why they changed so often,apparently the office staff! We rented there with the intention of buying a property, you'd think the agents would be mindful of a cashed up buyer,but because we were "renters" we were treated as second rate citizens,hence we have now left the area and bought somewhere else.
I long for the day when these agents have to really work for their commission!

Kek

KekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very, very poor service

Do Not Use Real estate Agents Sweeny in Tarniet
The service became really, really rude, nasty and unprofessional! [Name Removed] who is the owner and propert mangager words cannot describe the rudeness this man provides and very unprofessional. The in the office [Names Removed] property managers do not have any idea or knowledge how to communicate and manage properties for landlords. Sweeny only provides head ache and stress I highly recommend you look else where.

mark riddle

mark riddle

Unprofessional and dishonest

I had a terrible experience with the whole company. As follows:
- They sent me an email to congratulate me on an accepted offer, then the next day told me they rang around and found a higher offer (WHY tell me I've been accepted in the first place!!)
- They told everyone making an offer the exact offer amount from each interested party!
- They wrote down the settlement day on the contract of sales as the AFL Grand Final Day!!
- If I called the agent after hours, they would hang up and/or tell me not to call (no customer service)
- I wrote to the company to complain about the customer service standards and got ignored.

Avoid Sweeney if you can!!.

Mel

MelMelbourne

Safety Issues

Mrs D. Bosworth

Mrs D. BosworthYarraville

Thank you!

Just a short note to say how pleased we were with the service and support we received from Sweeney's in Yarraville. They went above and beyond even when we felt like they didn't need to. We appreciate the help during a stressful time.

SilviaH

SilviaHMelbourne

Deceitful

Avoid at all costs. We have been actively wanting to purchase an investment home in the Inner West. By far the worst agency I have ever dealt with. Their stories don't add up. The same agent gave us 2 versions of the same event. Significantly under quoted so many homes then blame the 'hot' market. Their director (short guy uses obscure words to try to impress and appear educated) is the biggest liar of all. I note with interest the Footscray office is being prosecuted by Consumer Affairs for their dodgy practices and this isn't the first time.

Fugtree

Fugtree

Disgusting liars

Im renting a house where nothing works, leaks everywhere just a dangerous house to live in.
PATHETIC! Can't wait to get out when my lease is over!