Sweeney Estate Agents

Sweeney Estate Agents

Worst agency I have come across

I woud not recommend Sweeney Estate Agents. I was very disappointed with this business, one of the worst I have come across. this is an independent review from someone looking to buy.

Komal S.

Komal S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst real estate ever

KSK

KSKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from this real estate!

BBTO

BBTOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not even one star!

Sweeney Altona is the worse company that I ever worked with. I was paying my renting monthly without delaying but they were not able to find my payments and were sending me arrears letters. In addition they took months to fix a simple issue among lots of other annoying issues.

a really bad real estate ,stay away from altona nth sweeney

said plenty of developers who would buy my property in late 2017 but failed the end result,every time l had a open for inspection l had a sulky estate agent who never smiled plus when l asked not enough was done was told this and that ,poor result

Juulz Post

Juulz PostGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional, Unhelpful & No Care Factor!

Dont bother with enquiring about a rental property through this real estate agent, the agents are unresponsive and the receptionists unhelpful. Really frustrating to get in touch with these guys...avoid!!

Absolutely amazing!!

Darren was there from start to finish. He made sure I was kept in the loop and made sure I knew and understood what was going on. I would definitely recommend Sweeney Real Estate Tarneit

Tina

TinaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

We are landlords and used Sweeney Ballan to rent our house out. To start with they were great as we bought the house from them (Erin who was brilliant) but not long after they would email us without addressing us or even signing any name in the emails.
It became very unprofessional as we couldn’t even respond to anyone in particular or if we called about something on the email we had no details to know who sent it. We are now selling the property through a different real estate.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Unprofessional

We are currently house hunting and saw few good properties with Sweeney. We went to the office at Wyndham Village Shopping Center, and decided to have a chat regarding the properties. The lady responded in a very unprofessional way. She said that we can find everything online and that she cannot answer any of our queries. I wonder why they have opened office if everything can be done online. No regards for customers.

HannahMooraboolLocal

HannahMooraboolLocalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed - Unresponsive, unanswered questions and vague response.

Rabberto

RabbertoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reviews very Informative

I was on my way to apply through this real estate when something told me to read the reviews first. I am very lucky i decided to because i was actually shocked to read what landlords, tenants and sellers have been through. I do not think i have seen so many 1 star reviews disproportionately to 5 star reviews for a real estate. I honestly feel like i have dodged a bullet, thanks product review.

Last inspection means nothing

Very disappointed in Sweeney Altona. The agent did not advise to check that everything was in good working order before contract was signed. Didn't know about so called last inspection means nothing, I thought last inspection is when you check everything and when there is something wrong you can ask for it to be fixed. Good one Sweeney , my young daughters first property. We will be very aware next time, to drag all the facts from the agent. Never will deal with Altona again.

Great experience

Our experience with Sweeney has been smooth in the past 2.5 years. Charmaine, our Agent, has always been prompt and professional in answering our queries, and whenever we had a problem she tried her best to help us solve it. I would recommend working with her.

LenDan

LenDan

Professional Service throughout the rental process!

FrancisIW

FrancisIWKingsville

Dishonest and unethical.

Cannot warn you enough! They don’t work for their vendors. I would have paid A LOT more but the agent was horrible. Which is why after I bought I didn’t allow them into my house to sell in Kingsville. Rude, poor service, belittling. Also noted when I googled them the corporate agent has been caught underquoting more than once and is also accused of sexual harassment. Not surprised at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOB!

Terrible. Wish I could leave less than a star

I am a landlord and listed my property with [name removed] and [name removed] at Sweeney.

As a result of their laziness I am now out of pocket $13,678 and because I was moving back into the property they refused to go to Vcat.

If you are a landlord with an investment - take it anywhere but here.

Matt K.

Matt K.Darwin

Disgusting, filthy Vendor and irresponsible Agent

They used my knowledgeable skills as the first home buyer and tricked me by leaving the house in disguising condition as if the pigs were living in it. The agent was so irresponsible that never answered my calls, nor replied to my emails. I'm so ashamed that I've allowed them to scam me this way.

Harassing and not up to the mark

Very dishonest. Not even response quickly. Try to avoid and lying on the mistake.. don’t want to solve the issue and ask us to hire the lawyer

rima

rimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HORRIABLE

the worst agent we had till now ,don't do there work properly during our tenancy some major issues came u with the house and we had to mail them many times then they reply back . Its look. Like they are working for the owner doesn't bothered about the tenants . especially the property manager is slack and un - professional. its like night mare to rent there property.

YNW