Sweeney Estate Agents

Sweeney Estate Agents

1.8

Anjeza H.

Anjeza H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Number 1 Agents In The West For Sure !!

Sweeny Caroline Springs You are Incredible. Leigh Grixti was our agent we pushed him to his limits but he didn’t give up on us and his determination gave us the best results we could achieve. As shown in the photo a he broke New Record !!
Well done and thank you for your hard work, looking forward to working with you again.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND SWEENY CAROLINE SPRINGS !!

TJ

TJSydney, NSW

Sweeney Melton - AVOID

Leste

LesteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and genuine care

We had a really stressful situation as my daughter had to find a new flat and move the week before the stage 4 restrictions came in. Emily Schweizer the Williamstown real estate agent was fantastic. Emily not only found my daughter the perfect place to live, she was went above and beyond to help her. Her can do, calm and patient attitude turned what was a nightmare situation into the best possible outcome. Thanks Emily really meant a lot to have your honesty and care during this time, can't recommend her enough

Amanda Wood

Amanda WoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant agent, Brilliant negotiator

Highly recommend Glenn Grech from Sweeney Caroline Springs. Glenn has been fantastic to deal with - Very professional, knowledgeable, honest, dedicated, and enthusiastic.
I would always recommend Glenn Grech and his team very highly.

Sovren E.

Sovren E.Victoria

Our agent was amazing

We rented through sweeney real estate Caroline springs for 2 years, our agent was a gem and the only reason we would have loved to stay in our old house!
Kim beckswith (I’m pretty sure that’s the spelling) was fantastic and ready for questions and queries day and night, Kept contact and honestly easy going and understanding I’ve had some terrible estate agents but she is the first that I can say is really the best and went above and beyond when we left the property! Hopefully they look after her there because she is a pure asset to them!!!

Mr. A53

Mr. A53Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best agency in the West!!

Sweeney Caroline Springs is the best agency in the West!! Professional agents who know the market and area better than anyone else. Thank you for your honesty, professionalism, hard work and support through selling our property. Highly recommended!

A Reviewer112

A Reviewer112Perth, WA

Worst agency I have come across

I woud not recommend Sweeney Estate Agents. I was very disappointed with this business, one of the worst I have come across. this is an independent review from someone looking to buy.

Komal S.

Komal S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst real estate ever

KSK

KSKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from this real estate!

BBTO

BBTOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not even one star!

Sweeney Altona is the worse company that I ever worked with. I was paying my renting monthly without delaying but they were not able to find my payments and were sending me arrears letters. In addition they took months to fix a simple issue among lots of other annoying issues.

a really bad real estate ,stay away from altona nth sweeney

said plenty of developers who would buy my property in late 2017 but failed the end result,every time l had a open for inspection l had a sulky estate agent who never smiled plus when l asked not enough was done was told this and that ,poor result

Juulz Post

Juulz PostGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional, Unhelpful & No Care Factor!

Dont bother with enquiring about a rental property through this real estate agent, the agents are unresponsive and the receptionists unhelpful. Really frustrating to get in touch with these guys...avoid!!

Absolutely amazing!!

Darren was there from start to finish. He made sure I was kept in the loop and made sure I knew and understood what was going on. I would definitely recommend Sweeney Real Estate Tarneit

Tina

TinaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

We are landlords and used Sweeney Ballan to rent our house out. To start with they were great as we bought the house from them (Erin who was brilliant) but not long after they would email us without addressing us or even signing any name in the emails.
It became very unprofessional as we couldn’t even respond to anyone in particular or if we called about something on the email we had no details to know who sent it. We are now selling the property through a different real estate.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Unprofessional

We are currently house hunting and saw few good properties with Sweeney. We went to the office at Wyndham Village Shopping Center, and decided to have a chat regarding the properties. The lady responded in a very unprofessional way. She said that we can find everything online and that she cannot answer any of our queries. I wonder why they have opened office if everything can be done online. No regards for customers.

HannahMooraboolLocal

HannahMooraboolLocalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed - Unresponsive, unanswered questions and vague response.

Rabberto

RabbertoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reviews very Informative

I was on my way to apply through this real estate when something told me to read the reviews first. I am very lucky i decided to because i was actually shocked to read what landlords, tenants and sellers have been through. I do not think i have seen so many 1 star reviews disproportionately to 5 star reviews for a real estate. I honestly feel like i have dodged a bullet, thanks product review.

Last inspection means nothing

Very disappointed in Sweeney Altona. The agent did not advise to check that everything was in good working order before contract was signed. Didn't know about so called last inspection means nothing, I thought last inspection is when you check everything and when there is something wrong you can ask for it to be fixed. Good one Sweeney , my young daughters first property. We will be very aware next time, to drag all the facts from the agent. Never will deal with Altona again.

Great experience

Our experience with Sweeney has been smooth in the past 2.5 years. Charmaine, our Agent, has always been prompt and professional in answering our queries, and whenever we had a problem she tried her best to help us solve it. I would recommend working with her.

dancar

dancarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Service throughout the rental process!