Swisse Men’s Ultivite Formula 1

Swisse Men’s Ultivite Formula 1

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
Steeva
SteevaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works for me

I’ve been taking this product for a while and I certainly feel the positive effect. Although I don’t use them every day but if I’m going to have a busy day, it gives the boost after lunchtime and I don’t feel tired at the end of the day and night ;)

Only thing it’s a bit embarrassing when you have to urinate in the public toilet urinal!!! This fluro coloured pee makes others lift their eyebrows!!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Crap. Vitamins are supposed to perk you up not give you nausea,and a foggy head.

Making me nauseous every day. I thought it was something else. These are going in the bin. What a waste of money considering I have another unopened bottle as well.

read the small print

I bought the product thinking it was a multi vitamin as I am vegan and I wanted in to have vitamin B12. Felt nauseous. Read small print. It contains caffeine.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Men’s Ultivite Formula 1 compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

They don’t disclose the caffeine content

My first tablet made my heart race. Then I noticed the pills contain a “small amount of caffeine”. How much caffeine? The vitamin levels are a disgrace - 10% of the quantities in my other multis that I couldn’t get the other day. Don’t buy these!

jeremy.ieraciDarwin, NT

Unbelievable

jeremy.ieraci

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Guitary
GuitaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False and misleading

These 'multivitamins' contain so little of every individual vitamin that they can't possibly have any effect.

A former employee of Swisse recently went on the record in an article, claiming that it was his job to find the 'evidence' after the marketing department had invented the products and made the claims about what these new products could do.

Swisse has a long history of misleading and deceptive conduct.

roland
rolandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far good

I've been taking these tablets for three weeks. My foggy brain issue has resolved slightly and i don't feel tired as much as i did before. These tablets don't smell good but they are ok.

Arthur Rou
Arthur RouAdelaide

Great value

Lots of vitamins and minerals are included in these tablets. Some common ones and some trace elements too. I always back it up with a 150 mg Coenzyme Q10 tablet every day. Been doing it for 15 years and rarely have got colds. Always found at chemist warehouse at very good prices.

Doug
Doug

Warning Do Not Buy!!!

Six months of taking this tablet everyday and absolutely no difference in the way I feel. They market the product well and that's how they get you. Your better off with Natures Way Multivitamins. They will work and they are much cheaper and you get more in a bottle.

TC
TCSydney

Don't buy. Nothing but marketing hype, maybe it works for those with very unhealthy lifestyles but d

Swisse Mens Ultivite

These vitamins smell horrible. I can imagine only how fresh your breath must be to other people after taking them. I forgot one in the pocket of my pants and washed them. What a mistake .My clothes smelled like urine and it was gross. They are not worth the money.

Horrible odor.

Not Horrible, Not Good

chris.besmehn
chris.besmehn
Gutenberg
GutenbergSydney

Not good

After switching from GNC to Swisse energy levels have dropped. They are expensive and don't seem to work. They are probably much better than many of the supermarket vitamins but when compared to premium brand vitamins for the same price they don't measure up. They are easy to take and I like the powder gel caps.
Powder gel caps
ineffective

lancer87
lancer87North Queensland, QLD

great. dont worry about bright coloured pee its just your body removing the excess vitamin B thats not required. and as well if you have any bad bowel movements in the first week or so its just the tablet removing bad waste from your body. You know the tablet is working when these 2 things happen, says so on the swisse website to.
great multi vitamin, full of energy, keeps you feeling good A++
taste and smell is disgusting, and abit big of a tablet

Alipate
Alipate

I find it weak and just a big hype, all it does is make my pee bright yellow and feel no energy boost, I find it useless!!!! Stick to good diet and keep fit is the best way to stay on top of things.

lmac13
lmac13

if your pee is yellow it means you don't need the vitamins as they are just going straight in and straight out.

Expensive and Ineffective

14 months ago it was suggested to me that I try Swisse Mens Ultivite Formula 1 by a friend. I was very keen to get my health on track, and also utilised several other products from the Swisse range.
After parting with a small fortune, I took everything as advised religiously for 8 weeks.It didn't work!! Dont believe the hype. There are fabulous vitamins and supplements out there, but you wont find them at your local chemist!
I liked the hope that Swisse products offered
They were expensive and totally ineffective. Very misleading and disappointing. Fortunately I was introduced to another range of products, surprisingly via a Network Marketer(!!!) which have given me (and my family) our health back.

Pete04
Pete04

They worked for our family and my son is a state footballer and has helped him maintain his health as expected with swisse

allan23
allan23

I have been on numerous tablets for some time now and I must admit they work for me.

NICK K.
NICK K.asked

If Swisse Men's Ultivite 65+ multivitamins give for a period of about one hour a sensation of nausea, is there a harmful effect from it and should it be stopped being taken?

jeremy.ieraci

That's just the stomach reacting to the large pill and foreign, concentrated contents. Try it after food and you should be fine. I'm no doctor though so don't blame me if you die

SARABJEET S.
SARABJEET S.asked

I have just started Swisse Men's Ultivite 2 days back. The smell of Tablet is really bad. But I also feel a very bad smell in my breath. I do know how other people will react especially my partner. What's the solution? Whether purchase return is possible?

barry w
barry wasked

after tking pills for 2 weeks i amm having funny light head feelings which last for about30 seconds

See all Swisse Men’s Ultivite Formula 1 questions