Swisse Olive Leaf Gel Cleanser

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good for oily skin

For a cleanser that contains glycolic acid and salicylic acid, it's pleasingly gentle and not drying on the skin. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so it's nice to have a cleanser that ticks all the boxes. It's good as an everyday cleanser. Only thing is I don't feel it cleans deeply enough after a full day of wearing make-up.

I love this product and there's no animal testing or products !

I really love this cleanser. The label advises no animal testing or products so I reckon it's vegan.
It's easy to use, easy to store and travel with too. And it wasn't expensive, i can't recall exactly, but it was a supermarket purchase.

Made my skin react

I thought I would try this product as a cleanser as it was recommended by a sales girl at Priceline ,after a few days my skin started to break out in red blotches ,I thought at first it was just getting any impurities out .Wrong ,my skin was dry and irritated so I threw it in the bin and went back too my sukin cleansing products ,wow within 24 hours my skin was settled and back too normal .stick too what you no and avoid any thing with harsh chemicals .